Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cant connect

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
ramm1523

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: cant connect Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad after downloading MWS and NetDraft, and registering for the site, I can't connect to any of the chat rooms-it just says "Unable to connect" no matter which one I click on.

Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong? I'm excited because this looks like a great site, but I'm afraid I may not be able to use it. Thanks!
Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are you trying to conect? in mws you need to click on the top menu game > conect to oponent and select a server mwsplay.net will be ok, to play with other players on the league u should download a mirc client, and conect to the solid-irc server, but i suggest to check the guides that others players created for all of us (in the menu of the left) , and enjoy playing on magic-league.
Laplie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twilight, i believe he's trying to connect to the chatrooms, not to the mws server.

When you get the message "Unable to connect: null" it usually means you should switch which server you connect to. (there is a dropdown menu on the page with the "connect" button"
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1