Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tamanoa.deck

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
The_Wombat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Tamanoa.deck Reply with quote

4x Tamanoa
4x Birds of Paradise
4x Sulfur Elemental
2x Firemane Angel
2x Llanowar Elves

4x Lightning Helix
4x Rift Bolt
4x Farseek
4x Searing Meditation
3x Char
2x Hunting Wilds

4x Stomping Ground
4x Sacred Foundry
4x Temple Garden
3x Flagstones of Trokair
2x Brushland
3x Karplusan Forest
3x Battlefied Forge

The basic combo is tamanoa and searing meditation, which i decided to revisit once i noticed that with tamanoa out, painlands gain you life, making it much easier to get the combo going. The rest is just burn and acceleration. Only thing in the sideboard right now is 4x Defense grid. Any maindeck or sideboard suggestions are welcome.
kiwi-pro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought pain lands had an errata where they cause loss of life and it can't be prevented?
Megamarco

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
thought pain lands had an errata where they cause loss of life and it can't be prevented?

there is no such errata on the pain lands
onecleanceli

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yavimaya dryad maybe? i dislike hunting wilds personally... and throw in savage twisters/pyroclasms... sideboard at the least, its a great life gain vs aggro.. pyrohemia works rather well with tamanoa also
R3wind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is also Stormbind/Life from the Loam. With Tam and Meditation out it is pretty much GG vs 90% of the Meta. Every draw that you get is 4 or more damage. I would like to add that Lighting Helix is a game ender in the deck. 3 damage=6 life, 2 damage, 4 life, 2 damage, 4 life and so one. The only real issue is Grave hate and Rain of Gore. I would say that 3-4 Krosan Grip are needed. My build has the Sulfur on the SB as a 2 of. You really do not see a lot of BDW on the net or in tourneys. The other reason that Sulfur seems subpar is the fact that it removes one toughness from the beast of choice in the deck. Also you need Main deck Wrath of God. I would cut the Rift Bolt and up the Char count. That will give you 3 Wrath main and you can also put one in the SB. Volcano Hellion is great as a one of game ender also.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1