Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I knew i'd hate vista....

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: I knew i'd hate vista.... Reply with quote

Ok...just got a new laptop w/ vista... when I go to enter a t2 mini and i go to browse for my deck (appr)...it wont show up... but the i go under appr and look in the same flder it does show up...

also all of the premade decks (also .dec files) that came w/ appr DO show up when i browse...this is weird... any 1 know what i can do?
nasa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

change your search to 'all files'
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh...i did...didn't work like i said any of the decks i saved cant be wound by the browser but the premade 1's did...any other suggestions?
gumonshoe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm im high but... from what i hear vista saves in vista readables only so you have to mannually save your dec files as the .dec or it wont work and i hate vista you need a gig of ram just to browse normally....

vista ftl
FOR THE LOSE!
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i knew i'd hate vista...but how do u do what u just said?...i tried to type .dec at the end and i still can't even view it when i browse through "my computer" nvm through the site...

any 1 else...or same people?
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only time i can view this when i am browsing through my c: drive is when i am not using the website and i click a little thing that says compatability files...however it doesnt give me this option when i try to browse through the website (such as for a mini)
Teknolink
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ffancrzy wrote:
The only time i can view this when i am browsing through my c: drive is when i am not using the website and i click a little thing that says compatability files...however it doesnt give me this option when i try to browse through the website (such as for a mini)

Try dragging the file into the box where you need to enter the deck. Most of the time, that solves it.
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get back to Windows XP! XD
snubkiller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't play with APP or MWS on vista...
Black_Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can. I do. Stop talking about stuff you have no idea how it works. I had no problems with Vista and uploading deck it all went smoothly maybe it's because i'm used with Opera and everything. I have 2 GB ram and afford to have Vista, i like it mmuch more than XP. Sue me.
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can play the game just fine i just caant seem to enter minis...also Vista came w/ it

i'll try dragging the file...
Nesosin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: SOLUTION Reply with quote

When loading a deck onto site, look in a folder called Virtual Store, then Program Files, etc.

Weird.
Swissfan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have this problem on my new toshiba with vista. Just type the deck name in search and you should find it.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1