Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apprentice players are not very sophisticated

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Jacois

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Apprentice players are not very sophisticated Reply with quote

Here's an interesting situation. This guy asked me to play a Legacy game. I said no, I would play extended thought. He says ok, and I give him my ip. In the game, go first. On his turn, he lays forest, Crimson Kobold, Crimson Kobold. I tell him I didn't want to play Legacy, and disconnect. Here's our conversation afterwards....

optional> wtf man?
<Jacois> yeah
<Jacois> you asked for legacy
<Jacois> I said extended
<Jacois> you said ok
<Jacois> then you used legacy
<Jacois> that's the fuck
<Jacois> aka, the answer to wtf
<optional> i'm not using legacy
<Jacois> Uh
<Jacois> Kobolds are legacy
<optional> rofl
<optional> clueless
<Jacois> sure
<Jacois> one of us is clueless
<Jacois> you're right
<optional> ignored
<optional> you are
<Jacois> uh...
<optional> damn noobs
<Jacois> lol
<Jacois> oh man
<Jacois> you're an idiot

Are people really this ignorant? Yes.
Magx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You wouldn't believe how people don't know what format is... most of people who play magic, takes a bunch of cards that like (and there is a lot of 1's in this) and play with them. this type of things don't impress any more. You should,nt be surprised... or some people that think the legacy format is still extended.

and you should see on mwssservers the number of poeple disconnect becaue they are losing, doesn'T have enough lands at the start of the the game or not the hand they want , etc.
Spyx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing gotta hate noobs like that
sonicqaz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I think the thing I hate the most about mws is when someone mulligans there first hand they see and then disconnects. I usually allow them to draw back to seven anyways, because i want to playtest, not run someone over.
ShadowS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

People who's name start with J overgeneralize.
Loki666

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked for a Legacy game i connect with this guy he wins the roll his turn one was Tolarian Academy, Black Lotus, Mox Emerald, Time Walk. So i disconnected and then he reamed me about how he got off to a good start and I shouldn't have disconnected, good times were had by all.
theTJtrooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

How fucking arrogant can you be
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1