Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to get Women by Playing Magic

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic

Was the reason you looked at the poll.....
Because You Need a Girlfriend
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Because You were curious how playing magic can possibly provide a woman
63%
 63%  [ 21 ]
Because women are stupid and there is no "real" way to pick one up
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
U can pick this option if you are a girl or tranvestite pre or post op
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 33

Morpheus2222

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: How to get Women by Playing Magic Reply with quote

This is a poll to see that u actually believed for a moment that I could provide a method for you to get women by playing magic. Unfortunately the only method i have seen so far was to stop playing. Or drop my cards on the kitchen floor so i could watch my G/f clean it up.
snubkiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magic can attract women, because it is a way to make them see that they aren't our first priority always. They will keep searching for us until we give them something, but not too much. Although, before all this you must do some field work, and that is what most of the guys don't know how to...
Rawrer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

non-magic forum is non-magic
iKe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I highly doubt that anyone who looked at this topic did so to see how to get women by playing magic..... Most people including myself probably wanted to laugh at the stupid method you came up with.......
Yavimaya73

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: yup Reply with quote

I am a female who plays magic, and trust me most male magic players have absolutely nothing to offer a girl. No offense, but instead of wasting time and money on magic, waste it on a girl.
coolcreep

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

step one: brainwash a woman into finding people who are good at magic sexy.
step two: get good at magic.
step three: show the girl you brainwashed how good you are at magic.
step four: get freaky with girl you brainwashed.
step five: realize you are an idiot, you could have just brainwashed her into finding you sexy, then curse yourself as PV's unibrow picks up the girl you brainwashed.
TheMuffinMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: yup Reply with quote

Yavimaya73 wrote:
I am a female who plays magic, and trust me most male magic players have absolutely nothing to offer a girl. No offense, but instead of wasting time and money on magic, waste it on a girl.

Women depreciate in value, a mox diamond is forever.

Being smart with buying magic cards = making money
Having a women = bleeding money like a stuck pig
Alandariel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: yup Reply with quote

Yavimaya73 wrote:

Or, instead, I could have alot more fun by shooting myself in the *private area* with a poison dart.

Why waste money on a girl? My girlfriend doesn't ask for money, and hates it when I spend money on her.

Here's the solution. Find a girl that DOESN'T suck, who LETS you play Magic, and DOESN'T want your money. Then you can be cool like me.

Oh, and don't forget to find one that isn't fat. It's rare that you'll find a girl with all those positive qualities who doesn't have a few negative ones. I just got lucky. Very Happy
TheMuffinMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: yup Reply with quote

Alandariel wrote:

Why waste money on a girl? My girlfriend doesn't ask for money, and hates it when I spend money on her.

Here's the solution. Find a girl that DOESN'T suck, who LETS you play Magic, and DOESN'T want your money. Then you can be cool like me.

Oh, and don't forget to find one that isn't fat. It's rare that you'll find a girl with all those positive qualities who doesn't have a few negative ones. I just got lucky. Very Happy

This is the magic equivalent of saying: "Aww you're having problems being better at magic? Well I recommend just drawing better cards like I do. You should learn to topdeck better."

Too many women want guys with money. Those that don't want guys with money still take your money.

I also don't want any women who has to "let" me do anything. Hopefully that kind of thing can be avoided.
ShadowS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of you are horrible people, but yavimaya takes the cake =/

Get your own cash. While you may think there are alot of geeks who don't have anything to offer a girl, theres not alot a money sucking harpey has to offer us.

Also, if you guys can find a girl who lets you play magic, and isn't a leech, but is chubby, I'd take her anyways. You are still doing many times better than a lonely geek :<
Rawrer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: yup Reply with quote

Alandariel wrote:
Yavimaya73 wrote:

Or, instead, I could have alot more fun by shooting myself in the *private area* with a poison dart.

I won't take a girl that doesn't suck :[
Bigshow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you obv show her the amount of money u can win at GP, PT, and so on, by then she has slept with, Brian Kibler, Frank Karsten, both Ruel's twice and BDM
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1