Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with loading decks

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Problem with loading decks Reply with quote

Ok after i updated MWS for planar chaos using the auto updater, i was having problems with my draft decks on MWS...for some reason when i'd try to load them via copy and paste or saving them via "apprentice" type file and load them with MWS, it would say it couldn't find all of the TSP cards in the deck and only put in PLC ones...but i would search for the card and It was there and I could add it manually. But that took to long so I just uninstalled the program and re-installed it (it came with all sets up to and including PLC) now it can't find ANY of the cards when I open an Apprentice file, use copy and paste OR EVEN LOAD A MWS SAVED DECK FILE... something is seriously wrong...does any one know what I can do? the only way I can build decks is to make them right then and there...I can't even go back and edit them after I save

note when I uninstalled it I just uninstalled the program file under control panel and didn't manually delete any files..then I downloaded it again from the MWS site

help would be appreciated (APPR ROCKS)!
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fixed It.. I re-re-installed it and deleted that original base it came with (with all those weird cards that aren't magic lol)

Some 1 can close this Thx
Bardamerda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you really want to solve that problem, don't mix anything from apprentice with mws. I don't know what it is, but uninstalling mws and installing again solves everything, if you don't mess anything up.
And then not trying things with apprentice helps. Get used to MWS, it's better if you take the time to learn the things like you did with apprentice.

(not revelant now that I saw you second post)
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well it really shouldnt have bee a problem and it was only decks...not set files...also it messed up when I copied and pasted which is the only way to get draft decks onto MWS... so I don't see how that is APPR's fault
Arathomir

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently there is a problem with the PLC update in MWS, because its been causing the same problems with other people, and I've made a post about it on MWSData.com and hopefully on Magi-Soft, once I receive an e-mail to activate an account.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1