Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Serious Problems

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Splattt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Serious Problems Reply with quote

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house because I was supposed to take her to a movie at 4:15. She lives like 20 mins away so i was like "cool ill just play pokemon while i wait"

So im playing pokemon having a pretty damn good time until she finally shows up, except she is crying. Instead of comforting her im kinda half focused on her and half on the game. She started telling me that her cat died and then i had a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey!! HOLY FUCK (for those of you that dont know shiny pokemon have less than a 1/1000 chance of appearing) im staring at my screen and i yell "Holy Fuck, YES" interrupting her mid story. she starts sobbing and yells "you dont even fucking care, you just wanna play your fucking game" Im still looking at the screen trying to catch the pidgey and she walks over and tosses the game against the wall. I run over to pick up the DS and see if its still on but i find out its broke. the shiney pidgey is gone forever.

I started screaming every obscenity i knew and flailing my arms. i didnt see her behind me and i backhanded her in the face. She yells "Fuck you" and runs out of the house crying.

What have I done? I've fucked up so badly and i need to know how to approach her. I don't want a game of pokemon to be responsible for all of this.

Please help
Taoofss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a razor and cut your wrists. Cut downwards, cutting across is for pussies.
cjthedude

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its fucking splatt hes obv lieing
Daveslusher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Serious Problems Reply with quote

Splattt wrote:
Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house because I was supposed to take her to a movie at 4:15. She lives like 20 mins away so i was like "cool ill just play pokemon while i wait"

So im playing pokemon having a pretty damn good time until she finally shows up, except she is crying. Instead of comforting her im kinda half focused on her and half on the game. She started telling me that her cat died and then i had a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey!! HOLY FUCK (for those of you that dont know shiny pokemon have less than a 1/1000 chance of appearing) im staring at my screen and i yell "Holy Fuck, YES" interrupting her mid story. she starts sobbing and yells "you dont even fucking care, you just wanna play your fucking game" Im still looking at the screen trying to catch the pidgey and she walks over and tosses the game against the wall. I run over to pick up the DS and see if its still on but i find out its broke. the shiney pidgey is gone forever.

I started screaming every obscenity i knew and flailing my arms. i didnt see her behind me and i backhanded her in the face. She yells "Fuck you" and runs out of the house crying.

What have I done? I've fucked up so badly and i need to know how to approach her. I don't want a game of pokemon to be responsible for all of this.

Please help

You've dug yourself quite a big hole buddy.
1. DO NOT BUY ANOTHER DS. THIS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.
2. Do something overwhelmingly nice for her. and when i say overwhelimingly i mean taking her out to dinner for a week.
3. Apologize out of your ass.
4. Repeat #3 1000 more times.
Then you'll be fine ^_^.
Revik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol what a liar I never even ran into a shiney pidgey Sad
Craze

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck you lost a shiny pidgey for a girl....

dude girls come and go, shiny pidgeys are a one in a life time thing!
Splattt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revik wrote:
lol what a liar I never even ran into a shiney pidgey Sad

noob im not lieing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiny_Pok%C3%A9mon
Drizzs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNINSTALL LIFE!
R3wind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Serious Problems Reply with quote

Daveslusher
Quote:

You've dug yourself quite a big hole buddy.
1. DO NOT BUY ANOTHER DS. THIS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.
2. Do something overwhelmingly nice for her. and when i say overwhelimingly i mean taking her out to dinner for a week.
3. Apologize out of your ass.
4. Repeat #3 1000 more times.
Then you'll be fine ^_^.

Step 2 must be 3 or more Diamonds only. plz wear shirt and tie.
gnr61

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if this story is true (and i seriously doubt that it is), then you suck ass at life, and you need to stop playing pokemon. now.

and if its not true then props on the story its very creative, but posting it on ML (whether true or not) is pretty much a waste of time...
yavin1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buy her a new cat
and name it pidgey in honor of the lost pokemon. Sersiously though, if she will look at you, the cat thing is a good idea, and cry cause that makes you look like you care so much more.
poopascoopa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you should do is shoot yourself in the face with a flamethrower for playing pokemon. That game's for 11 year-old Japanese faggots.
sc4rs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taoofss wrote:

Downwards is for pussies too. Hell, razors are for pussies. Turning on a bandsaw and cutting off both your hands at the wrist is the way to go.
gnr61

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sc4rs wrote:
Taoofss wrote:

Downwards is for pussies too. Hell, razors are for pussies. Turning on a bandsaw and cutting off both your hands at the wrist is the way to go.

Now that's hardcore enough for pokemon players Very Happy
raichoup

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i have been with the very same girl for 6 years now.

So, advice 1:

invite her for the dinner thing, listen about all her cat's stories and tell her how much you are a morron then only at the end of the dinner offer her the new cat.

advice 2 for the future:
assume that pokemon, magic or whatever isn't really the most important thing in your life, it's only a funny way to pass time. Your girl friend may give you better than your shiny pokemon will be able to Very Happy.

advice 3:
react quickly, the more u'll wait the more she may start to think that she is ok without you.

advice 4:
once all that sh*ty will be forgoten, convert her to your games; it makes life simplier Twisted Evil for going long term (i know better about that, 6 years of XP!).
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2