Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Planar Chaos Pre-Release

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues

Which
IPA
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Heffeweizen
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Porter
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Stout
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Malt
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

RichardDWade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Planar Chaos Pre-Release Reply with quote

Who are you, where are you going? I thought it would be nice if everyone that is going to the pre-release this weekend let everyone know which one you will be attending on which day. That way, rides and team mates will be much easier to come by. I will be taking the train into nyc Saturday morning to go to neutral ground. I may need a team mate as I haven't seen pure control in weeks. What about the rest of you?

Secondly, what are your thoughts in general about the whole shehbang?
Lord_tiamat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be going to the one in San Fransico, the day is unknown.
Taoofss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prereleases are such hassles for me. Id have to wake up at like 11 and walk 5 feet to the student center. Not worth it.
Lord_tiamat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sounds painful, i only have to wake up at 5:30 and drive for 3:30 hours to get there
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend and I are hoping to attend the one in Nashville, TN. Although the last prerelease we went to (Time Spiral) was completely unorganized Sad You know when you go to a prerelease, and you get sealed product, you bust it open, write all the cards down, then turn it back in and get a different deck? Well, we sat down, got our product, and I asked where the sheets to fill out where, and they said "those are your cards, just build your deck". How screwed up is this?! Not only can anyone throw any cards they want into their deck to make it almost a good constructed deck, but there is no way to prove they did. And I wonder how many players did this Sad
Roar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to a midnight prerelease on friday night, after this I'll go home by bycicle to sleep maybe 3-4 hours in order to be ready for the normal prerelease which is on saturday morning.
Haro
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: Planar Chaos Pre-Release Reply with quote

RichardDWade wrote:
Who are you, where are you going? I thought it would be nice if everyone that is going to the pre-release this weekend let everyone know which one you will be attending on which day. That way, rides and team mates will be much easier to come by. I will be taking the train into nyc Saturday morning to go to neutral ground. I may need a team mate as I haven't seen pure control in weeks. What about the rest of you?

I haven't decided yet whether I am going to netrual ground or not or even when. My friends are all going Saturday but I might go to the midnight flight after my date.
Arathomir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contemplating both going and not going. Going because I want to be able to finish up my Extended deck (TEPS) and it would be my best chance of completing it. Not going because the closest Prerelease is on the other side of Boston, MA meaning having to deal with traffic. I'll probably go if I can car pool with someone...
sc4rs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 prereleases.

I'm probably going to neutral ground Sat. morning too... Smile
Vodka_7up

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow guess I'm the only canuk, I'll be going to the Edmonton pre-release from Saskatoon. Hopefully I can do as good or better then last time, 4-1 day1 3-1-1 day2.
getmatt201

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: connecticut Reply with quote

i will be going to the one in hartford conecticut. they dont make u write down the cards eighter. E-mail me at getmatt201@hotmail.com if u are going to the one in hartford too!
getmatt201

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: connecticut Reply with quote

i will be going to the one in hartford conecticut. they dont make u write down the cards eighter. E-mail me at getmatt201@hotmail.com if u are going to the one in hartford too!
ColdBeer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

going to orlando from jacksonville via daytona early saturday and returning late sat night. got 3 people in the car so far.
Lord_tiamat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone going to San Francisco one on either Sat/Sun
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1