Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

solar flare post planar chaos

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
getmatt201

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: solar flare post planar chaos Reply with quote

I haven't gotten to see the planar chaos spoiler yet but is there any cards that would help my WUB solar flare deck? Question
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite the contrary, there are a couple that will make it suck.
Spooge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a card which is the nigger version of wog which makes u no longer need to run white and just go dralnu or somesht...
Avata

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spooge wrote:
there is a card which is the nigger version of wog which makes u no longer need to run white and just go dralnu or somesht...

Most unintelligent post ever?
Thorns

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avata wrote:
Spooge wrote:

Most unintelligent post ever?

You haven't been here long, have you? Spooge is totally right though, Solar is about to die in less than a week.
Arathomir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extirpate B
Instant
Split Second
Choose target card, other than a basic land card, in a graveyard. Search its controller's graveyard, hand and library for all cards with the same name and remove them from the game.

The death of the deck. Its going to hit the creature you try to reanimate, then the next one hits the reanimate spell.
Lord_tiamat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solar Flare = dead and gone and never should have been around.
Jacois

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arathomir wrote:
Extirpate B
Instant
Split Second
Choose target card, other than a basic land card, in a graveyard. Search its controller's graveyard, hand and library for all cards with the same name and remove them from the game.

The death of the deck. Its going to hit the creature you try to reanimate, then the next one hits the reanimate spell.

Uh, you suck.

I'm not a big fan of Solar Flare, but if this is the only reason Solar Flare is dead, you're on crack. This card is SO easy for Solar Flare to play around as far as the reanimation spells. Vigor Mortis, Resurrection, Zombify, Dread Return. One of each. Oooo, that was hard.

As far as the creatures, I guess Solar Flare decks can't play with 2 Akroma's now. Now they may have to use 1 Akroma.

Bare in mind, I think Solar Flare is pretty dumb anyways, but your argument that PC killed it is WAY off base.
Eldar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honesty the deck may be able to drop white which would fix the big problem of its shaky mana base however by doing so it becomes a more agressive version of dralnu which is good by itself so IMO I see no reason to just run dralnu de louvre because it is good in itself if you like to yawn while you play. Otherwise you could switch more reanimate spells to one ofs and try to add more crappy reanimate targets like mindleech mass or something janky I don't know the deck just took a turn for the worse and will probably reside somewhere around the bottom/middle of tier 2 rather than top of it. So in all honesty scrap the deck now and trade what you can away at the pre because most will think with damnation the deck will be huge and want to play it again. Seems like a gold mine to me I know what I'm gonna do saturday.

Want a good PC deck? There is that random berserk card they remade if you didn't notice I mean I heard that card is alright maybe you should consider that with oh I don't know might of old krosa, radha, and some other good cheap spells. Cuz I think you know a turn 3 20/10 trampler is a nice thing to have along with a 2/3 kird ape. Last time I checked that was good someone tell me if I'm wrong. You heard it first here Gruul is gonna rape t2 after PC.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1