Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

U/B Control

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Kikin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: U/B Control Reply with quote

Who think that U/B Control (Dralnu,Pickles,etc..) has a WAY better chance once "Planar Chaos" is out? (I want to see other's opinions to see if it will be worth running once "Planar Chaos" is out)? Thanx for you opinions!
kfcman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was viable b4 planar chaos so its gonna be great post pc with the addition of damnation and a black counterspell and the addition of other goodies
Zoom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UB control is really good right now, and damnation can only help it. I'm not too impressed with the black counterspell. It reminds me of browbeat, which is never as good as it seems.
h0m3r

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah its counters seem good enough as is but damnation can only help
Rawrer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go. You found the only non-magic forum on this site, and you managed to still make a post about magic in it.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1