Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goblin Welder vs Psychatog

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues

Which is better?
Psychatog
60%
 60%  [ 14 ]
Goblin Welder
39%
 39%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 23

jheezy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Goblin Welder vs Psychatog Reply with quote

Discuss!
Matticus21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

even though this poll is slightly more even (than the 'tog VS confidant joke), tog will win hands down

welder is really only seen in one format atm (and i know h's not legal in 1.x and t2), but was he every used there when he was legal...answer is yes, but the next question is more appropriate...is welder a format defining card in each format it is legal in...the answer is a definite NO.

welder is seeing little to no legacy action, where 'tog is the go anywhere and do well kinda guy.

i dont mean to put things on a downer, but i think you'll find that 'tog will win a poll VS anything (creatures of course)

it was such a great and obviously powerful card as soon as you pulled it in 2001 out of its oddessey booster home...you knew this would be a good card...and it was true, as shown by the last 5-6 years of being a teir deck in every format (maybe not limited)...IMO it deserves the number 1 spot of all time best creatures

P.S. maybe welder vs BoB would have been closer
jheezy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matticus21 wrote:
P.S. maybe welder vs BoB would have been closer

then someone needs to tell me how to change the topic an poll
JDude

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Welder vs. Tog is just a format dependent question. Tog gets played in Legacy, but not Vintage. Welder gets played in Vintage, but not Legacy. The biggest reason for this is Legacy doesn't have moxen. There is other contributing factors like ability to play artifacts easily, how much removal is in the format, and the ease of playing them.[/b]
yavin1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welder survival is a popular legacy deck if i recall
SOAD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I suggest a Uncle Iztvan vs Iron Maiden cards????? just to fit on the joking part of this polls. Laughing
Spooge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u do realize in vintage the only game breaking creatures are first darksteel collossus then welder so these types of polls are realy stupid in t1 welder is way better than tog in legecy both are crap and dont see play... w/e another excuse to spread the word of WHITE POWER to u niggers...
SteveOB

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confidant is huge in t1 now btw WHITE POWER 4 LYFE
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1