Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KILL FOR PEACE!!!

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
RichardDWade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: KILL FOR PEACE!!! Reply with quote

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/12/saddam-full-execution.html

Sorry M-L if this is unsuitable content. But I just want to express to everyone out there how horrible this is. I know that we have different beliefs than other cultures, but if this is what America is about, I want know part of it. How on earth can you show the rest of the world that violence is wrong by being violent yourself? It's quite obvious with the Iraq war that America is just an imperialistic hypocritic warship shouting "Do as I say, not as I do!" In my opinion, no one is ever 100% guilty. And if Saddam is guilty, how on earth is death a punishment? Give me that over a lifetime in solitary confinement any day. But I guess since most people believe that we'll be judged after we depart it's considered even "swifter" justice. What a way to show someone how to act ie. dont kill... by killing. Is it just me or is this world, namely America so bass-ackwards that its sadly going to take a WWXVII and the obliteration of the human race to show that violence, greed, and judgment are not the answers. Folks here on m-l I just have this to say. We are not just all cousins, mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters to one another, but we are all brothers and sisters. We are here for one another. Not against. Violence begets violence, just as peace begets peace. The only way this will ever cease is if someone is the bigger man and says, " I refuse to hit back".

P.S. S orry, no poll, as I don't really care what anyone has to say, as I know a lot agree and a lot will flame. Just want to spread a word of good will.
Wiley

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well people say that life on the streets is worse than life in prison, so why give him any punishment lolz!

I'm not a conservative and I don't believe in the death penalty, but your malformed opinions don't belong on a forum of nerds with pocket protectors. As everyone in limited4you knows by now, I hate you and I think you're a stupid faggot with a small wanker
RichardDWade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOTE: Just a reminder, I know who found him guilty and who put him to death. I'm just saying if this is what America stands for, as we too put people to death. I wouldn't want anyone to think im misinformed on this one. No "cheap shots" at America, we dug our own grave on this one (iraq).
blacksabbath

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck america
death to all of you!
ant900

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RichardDWade wrote:
NOTE: Just a reminder, I know who found him guilty and who put him to death. I'm just saying if this is what America stands for, as we too put people to death. I wouldn't want anyone to think im misinformed on this one. No "cheap shots" at America, we dug our own grave on this one (iraq).

you do realize that hanging is considered 'inhumane' in america right?
thedarkness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of uninformed...

Why is that on ebaumsworld anyway? o.o
Boba383

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, it's all we're about here in America. We can't even put people to death now with a lethal injection on the premise that it might cause pain, much less hang someone....

Oh, and I'm srry, I'm very happy Saddam Hussien is dead. I have no pity for someone who ordered the deaths of tens of thousands of people, so he can hang and I'll never shed a tear. And on top of that, it was the Iraqi courts and the Iraqi people that condemned him to hanging, not the United States.....so misinformed.

Oh, and I was very happy when I heard he was afraid to die, just like all the people that he had tortured and killed.

There should be no pity for a man who did the same thing Adolf Hitler did, only on a smaller (relatively. Saddam didn't kill millions, but he killed at least tens of thousands, if not more) but just as brutal and cruel way. Why anyone thinks he shouldn't have died is way over my head.

However, I do think the United States has dug an extremely deep hole in this war, and the chances of coming out of it successfully are slim to none with both Syria AND Iran determined to see us fail. Plus the support at home in no where close enough to provide us with the forces we need to be able to rid Iraq of the terrorists. The problem is bigger than Iraq though, its all of the radicals who wish to kill us and our way of life.
iKe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saddam Hussein was a killer. He tortured and killed thousands of people. Killing a killer for peace does make sense in my opinion. Keeping him alive would do no good. I am very happy that he was put to death the only thing I regret is that it wasn't done sooner.
BusDriver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: kl Reply with quote

Comparing Saddam to Hitler makes u even more misinformed. He used chemical weapons in a war and to oppress a rebellion, he never tried to exterminate 8 million people or was in any way a treath to world peace.
Besides, the only reason why he was able to do any of this is because Western countries sold him those weapons and kept things going in Iran. Saddam barely had real power outside Iraq except for the power that the US gave him.
About the tortured and killed, it's all very true, but that applies for alot of leaders in the world, even for George Wanker Bush to a certain extent.
The problem with the death penalty is not so much 'that he didn't deserve it', it's more that it gives him the opportunity to become a martyr, or for others to make him one. In prison he was this really sad person, who looked like a bum and liked Doritos. On top of that, he had a pretty good life now, lead a country in luxury for half of it, spent like half a year in a rathole and 1 in prison. It'dd be more sad if he were to spend his 20 last years in prison. Then there's also the principle of not killing people if you don't have to.
The only reason pro-deathpenalty here is that the Iraqi people got what they wanted (at least 2 pop. groups), and in the end it should be their decision.

Anyway, enuff about this, Saddam is not important at all anymore since the war in iraq was declared 'over' by George Wanker Bush.
aggroking

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boba383 wrote:
Yea, it's all we're about here in America. We can't even put people to death now with a lethal injection on the premise that it might cause pain, much less hang someone....

Oh, and I'm srry, I'm very happy Saddam Hussien is dead. I have no pity for someone who ordered the deaths of tens of thousands of people, so he can hang and I'll never shed a tear. And on top of that, it was the Iraqi courts and the Iraqi people that condemned him to hanging, not the United States.....so misinformed.

Oh, and I was very happy when I heard he was afraid to die, just like all the people that he had tortured and killed.

There should be no pity for a man who did the same thing Adolf Hitler did, only on a smaller (relatively. Saddam didn't kill millions, but he killed at least tens of thousands, if not more) but just as brutal and cruel way. Why anyone thinks he shouldn't have died is way over my head.

However, I do think the United States has dug an extremely deep hole in this war, and the chances of coming out of it successfully are slim to none with both Syria AND Iran determined to see us fail. Plus the support at home in no where close enough to provide us with the forces we need to be able to rid Iraq of the terrorists. The problem is bigger than Iraq though, its all of the radicals who wish to kill us and our way of life.

I consent you in many aspects, boba.
I think its ok to hang saddam, but of course its not ok to show it on tv(in germany every hour).
Shagrath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

We all know that Saddam was a cruel man and commited many crimes, but i think that no1 deserves the death penalty , because that won´t solve the problems.
The current government that is in power in iraq at this moment is controlled by the usa, every1 knows that, so ppl that say that iraq is a free country right now are wrong.
United Nations are a puppet in the hands of George W. Bush and his grunts.
RiQuSP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol penis!
DaanP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ onkel420

rrright, so they only needed some lame excuse like say... 9-11.
No, wait wait i know!
they had the legendary weapons of mass destruction right?
kokusho6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they did have weapons and they did a really good job of hiding them. As for sadaam being hanged he killed millions not thousands but millions of Kurds, basically his own holocaust and do u wanna keep Hitler alive. the death penalty is a dumb thing in my opinion in America but this was not an American hanging this was an Iraq hanging.we probally should of gave him to the Kurds and let then do what they want with him.
kokusho6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its about the greater good. with the iraq war yea were losing alot of American soldiers and iraqi soldiers but its for the greater good. im not saying that the deaths of soldiers is good but in order to make peace war is going to happen if the non-peaceful country doesnt just bend over. Elvishgod is 100% right. acheiving peace is not a peaceful thing
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5