Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

crappy white wheenie blue

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Kc-Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: crappy white wheenie blue Reply with quote

4x savannah lions
3x azorious guildimage
3x temporal isolation
3x knight of the holy nimbus
3x sky houssar
3x soltarie priest
4x remand
2x mana leak
4x matry of sand
2x teferi mage of zhalfir
4x psionic blast
3x ication javenliers
4x hallowed fountain
4x adakar waste
3x gemstone mine
4x flagstone of trokar
4x plains
3x islands

sd:
3x spell snare
2x cop red
3x honorable passage
2x trickbind
3x worship
2x ronin unicorn

i need help badley

Last edited by Kc-Reaper on Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kc-Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not my fault that ur a lonely 30 year old that still plays cards and never had sex u r like a fuckin old prick makin fun of people that are 11 and know how 2 play better than u and u study cards like everyday and proboably bust a nut 2 them everyday(omfg its a akroma OOOO!!!Laughing)
ANEURYSM

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow when the hell did 11 year olds become such jerks? i mean he was out of line but wow that was uncalled for....
Colossus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedDragon9 wrote:
its not my fault that ur a lonely 30 year old that still plays cards and never had sex u r like a fuckin old prick makin fun of people that are 11 and know how 2 play better than u and u study cards like everyday and proboably bust a nut 2 them everyday(omfg its a akroma OOOO!!!Laughing)

I don't get your problem, illuminari was right. Learn how to FUCKING spell

What are you? In seventh grade? I know, I know, such social tensions of being twelve in a world full of people with decent grammar. Take an extra fifteen seconds out of your not-so-significant life to make your insults readable.

I'm actually, quite suprised you happened to spell Psionic Blast right. Nearly everything else in your post is fucking horrid.

YOU ASKED FOR HELP TOO!...Are you seriously retarded? all he did was say your spelling was bad (which it is) and you go off on him...his help was good too, but...you're a dumb bitch, and told him off, in bad spelling and punctuation. (Remember, 'I' before 'E' except after 'C'?...didn't think so)

Take a fuckin' hike. Ignorant bastard.
Kandoll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smashT s0n welc0me 2 pvp
kfcman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(Remember, 'I' before 'E' except after 'C'?...didn't think so)

'I' before 'E' except after 'C' and 'A' sounds as in neighbor and weigh, and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!!!

Brian Regen anyone??
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1