Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

about my loss

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Rayan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: about my loss Reply with quote

I apologise for my harash words against M-L, although I still think some lower level judges are unfair and when u complain u get
* You were kicked from #Judges4you by some random judge* (bye)
Neo investigated the matter and I got the win(or more like the rating for the win), ofc I didnt care that much about he rating, what I wanted was the opportunity to go on playing in the trial, but the fact that in the end that mistake was fixed as much as it could makes me feel good, and also the fact that for once, I got what I wanted when I complained about judge's decision, instead of getting kicked/banned.

In the end I would like to ask all the judges, next time when a match outcome is influenced by some technical problems, let sportsmanship prevail over rules, because rules were made for NORMAL situations, when there is another factor(like missing timer), u should think as human beings that know what honor and sportsmanship is, not like machines that follow only rules.

Also I want to clarify for 2nd time, when I said I am not gonna send email to Koen/Nico, I am not doing that NOT because they are not gonna do sth about it(I didnt know NEO is the one who is responsible for RATING issues), BUT because I dont care that much about rating, as for the opportunity to play in the trial, and also making it public and seeing ppl agree with me is much more important to me than those 24 rating points(24 is the difference between losign or winning the match, like if I lose, I lose 11, if I win I win 13, 11+13=24), just as right now I am happy about the fact that Neo investigated and fixed this unfairness more about the fact that I got 24 rating points.

PS. I didnt put the name of the judge that kicked me, nor the name of the judge that ruled wrongly against me, so that this is not taken as a personal attack against those people, but as a message to all the judges.

EDIT: since he doesnt care, the judge who ruled against me is Blake-
<Blake-> idc if you mention me or not
<Blake-> I dont know you
Rayan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Said this in #judges4you and got kicked, said this in upper post, said this to u in PM, yet u seem to not understand it, I may be wrong, so I will ask any judge that happens to pass through this thread to tell me if this oppinion of mine is right or wrong:

When an M-L technical problem influences the outcome of a match, and players ask judges for a ruling, instead of blindly following the rules, judges should make the more sportsman ruling, because the rules were made for NORMAL situations, in extraordinary situations caused by M-L technical issues, judges need to show some sportsmanship and common sense, not only knowledge of rules.
Ofc I am not saying all judges are like that, and I must admit, that if I kept cool and didnt let emotions take over me, but concentrated and defended my point in the best way I am capable of, Blake- may have made the right ruling.
IAmSoDamSian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is sooooo getting locked. RUn the admins are coming!
xDaN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I so agree
Pete278
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following rules = tech.

Seriously, did you not read what Neo said? Don't post another thread on this, or you'll get a warning and this'll be locked.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1