Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help, I can't get on #Magic-League!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
SheerMadness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Help, I can't get on #Magic-League! Reply with quote

Apparently the college I'm at has blocked port 6667 which seems to be the only port any of SolidIRC's servers are on. Are they are servers on another port besides 6667? Please help, I'd love to play in this league but It will be hard if I can't connect to any servers!!!
niknight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need to get a CGI client for IRC. you can find one at sourceforge.net
SheerMadness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks niknight but could you give me a little more information? Like where do I get it on that site, what does it do, and how do I use it?
SheerMadness

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I tried downloading the CGI client and using it, but if was far too complicated. Every SolidIRC server can't be on port 6667. Does anyone know of a SolidIRC server not on port 6667?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1