Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wizards, Specters, and Snakes... Oh My!!!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
MaximilianoX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think 4 birds, 4 elves of d.s., and 2 llanowar elves is a bit much

id take some of those out for more land and 4 of's.

Edit:
Deck Name: Wizards, Specters, and Snakes on a Plane. lol
launamleto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deck name: horrid.dec
Spyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-2 elves of deep shadow
+2 llanowar elves
MTGFAN911

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does viridian shaman say when it comes into play destroy target artifact or when it comes in to play you may destroy target artifact?
MTGFAN911

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok in that case cut shaman for like indrik stomphowler or something you have 10 mana accelerants and all your acceling into is a 3 drop , and that leaves really bad draws for the rest of the game. you need good 4 drops to round out your curve imo you should add white you gain loxodon hierarch , vitu ghazi city tree , faiths fetters , watchwolf..some other crap.

and you can lose 4 mana accelerants and other stuff.
MTGFAN911

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant see a reason to splash for moroii in this deck.. its just a bad idea from the start. though blue would give you some cool cards like remand and repeal , draw ninja and more.. if your going to splash just splash the white and play the 4 faith 4 hierarch plan I play a GBW deck right now and im playing 4 watchwolf too. i would post my list but its diffrent from your deck and it would change alot if you did that much of a color cause what your thinking about doing is GB GBw or GBu not GBW.. anyways indrik stomphowler may be a 4/4 for 4G but it comes out turn 4 with all those mana accellers or turn 3 even. still a 4/4 @_@. not to laugh at it keeps its own with the weenie decks and trades with hierarch.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1