Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JSS Champs in Atlanta July29-30th

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
metzel_usa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: JSS Champs in Atlanta July29-30th Reply with quote

I was wondering who all got qualified or who is planning on trying to get qualified for it. Me and my best friend are already qualified but ahve not started testing. I am looking for a play testing group of people(pref 1750+ and qualified) to start testing for this soon to be funnest magic event I have ever participated in. If your interested just post here or PM me in the chat. Peace!
mashedtato13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I qualified right after pro tour honolulu with olivier ruels hand in hand. this saturday im going to get another 500 bucks and free boxes. my rating on here isnt good cuz i just got this account but know MWS and Apprentice. I have one problem i dont know what deck im bringin to the JSS Championship. Precinct you can e-mail me at mashedpotato_678@hotmail.com
The_Wombat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I qualified three weeks ago with BW house guard control and I'm probably taking sea stompy to atlanta. My league ratings are pretty crappy though...
Club_Funk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh.... JSS Champs is finally here.... I qualified for it last year during the affinity disaster... playing a b/g rogueish deck...

then at Champs I played AFfinity... lmao and did pretty well

Just a word of advice: Make the memories last! I don't know how old you guys are, but This should be the funniest tournaments you guys go to... But I Q'ed on my last year and it by far the best event i've ever been to... so just dont take it for granted and enjoy your time! Don't get frustrated or all mad, have a good time, you earned it!

Now That i'm done with that...

With such a variety of available decks and good decks at that, testing will be quite difficult... You want to establish a guantlet and see what you think everyone will be playing...

With that being a JSS... I would think the majority of the players will be playing some aggro deck... Husk, Gruul, or Zoo.

I'll be more than happy to test with you guys if you want, always willing to help other players.

My Actual DCI rating is about 1790-1800... Haven't checked it since regionals..

so yeah Just give me a buzz

Good Luck Guys and I'll see you there... I'll be playing in Nationals =)
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am qualified as judge and will judge at my JSS's xD
Candyflip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am qualified. i love heartbeat
Stryfe-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea me and jim qualafied the same say (same jss)

I'm like 1715 rl from 2 events and online as of today i'm 1895 constructed, so you can test with me if you want
Sandler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im 90% ill be there
snoopster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be in georgia playing pick up games of b-ball on the mean streets.
ChuckNorris

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 12 year old brother just qualified on saturday running my techy Greater Good deck. I'm looking forward to many more sweet returns for the little guy.
st4x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im qualfied but im not going. saving my money for can nats which is the week after
Streakz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im the #1 JSSer in the world scrubs. Its alright though, you guys can barn me. Also, testing is so overrated. I built tooth 10 minutes before JSS last year and got 9th so that honestly shows that testing is irrelevant. As long as you're not a complete reject then you should do fine. Thanks Bzeez.
metzel_usa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I said rating 1750+, I meant IRL not on M-L. Who cares about M-L rating?
metzel_usa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the channel is up! #JSS, Ill try to get all the peeps qualified voice or ops or w/e
Streakz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Precint, you are a moron. I have a 1962 constructed rating and a 1902 limited rating in real life. I have the #1 Composite rating in the world for people 15 and under so good job genius.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2