Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3-Card Blind Round 16 Results

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Kaesh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corrections
vs YOUR FAT BAT-LOVING SELF
4-1 instead of 3-3, you go first, drop the guildmage, and can't do shit, because you have to keep your mana open and your guildmage untapped because of my pendelhaven.
vs 8
6-0 instead of 0-6
If I go first, I will attack him for 12, then ping him at eot 6 times while he accumulates counters for playing goo and activating it thrice, then on the last turn attack ftw. If he goes first I attack him for 10 then ping him 8 times then attack ftw on the last possible turn
vs 17
4-1 instead of 3-3 for the same reason as against you.
vs 24
6-0 instead of 3-3
He: Rusalka
Me: Paradise
He: Goblin, attack
Me: Pendelhaven, Guildmage
Him: Sad
I shoot his rusalka and as he can't sacrifice both at once Pendelhaven saves my guildmage ftw.
vs 25
6-0 instead of 0-6
Sorry, he's just too slow. I can attack him for 2 a couple of times and just finish with shooting or attacking back if he doesn't hold the fort.
vs 30
4-1 instead of 3-3 blah blah blah
That is 18 points more and still only good for 2nd place.
Fucker
Evil or Very Mad
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weren't cards that work like
Mogg Fanatic
banned in it ? Sad
Kaesh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't ping me to death because you can't get an edge on me in terms of life. Have you actually read Guildmage? If you do something stupid like ping us both down to 1 (2 actually) I will just play my Guildmage and you won't be able to kill it.
MrCowFart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Round was a joke.

Not only were people not informed correctly about exactly what was banned but also the wrong cards were banned.

A deck with 2 fantics generally cannot win. Fanatic could only really trade with 1 creature and would thus serve mostly as removal, meanwhile the pingers you left in can kill 1 or more creatures AND stay on the board. Without any instant speed removal the one turn delay is hardly a drawback. The guildmages, the javelineers and other permanent pingers should have been banned OVER fanatic and friends.

Most people used simple logic to figure that if fanatic was banned then the more powerful 1 drop pingers would also be banned. Notice how ONLY Team Grah used the guildmages. By leaving the other pingers in AND not clarifying what was exactly the reason for banning fanatic before you posted results gave Team Grah a HIGHLY UNFAIR advantage.
Bweebwee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Take your time GRAH Reply with quote

SnoopMogg wrote:
I'm still mad you didn't enter my City of Traitors, Lotus Vale, Pouncing Kavu entry though!

That doesn't even work. The vale makes you sacrifice TWO UNTAPPED LANDS. Making it totally unplayable in, well, everything, especially CB's. If you had entered, all your matches would've been 0-6.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1