Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING AS HELL!!!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
WildCard
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also there are usally links that they have. CLICK THEM. otherwise i dunno.
Laplie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

click the link they give you, follow the instructions and get yourself off the list.

Also, you are probably a zombie in someone's botnet, so get an Anti Virus program and a software firewall.
styx^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW you have AOL that's SO COOL and so much doesn't have to do anything with this case ... gawd 'vrythings explained in that error msg for gawds sake ...
fattyxp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not likely that he is a zombie, but rather many other aol users have been before. (An enormous amount actually, something like 50% of AOLs IPs are blacklisted) Every ISP has a range of IP addresses that they use, and when you log on to AOL you are given a random IP from the range they use. I personally use Netscape Internet, which is actually owned and operated by AOL. and as such it uses AOL hostmasks and IP addresses and I've been kicked from many nets for being on the open proxy list. Before you flame, I can only get dialup in my area, and netscape is the most reliable, and is cheap to boot. In fact I don't get disconnected unless I do it myself. Currently I've been online for 6 days running without a disc, according to the connection information window.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1