Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

magic -league masters

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
GreenBear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: magic -league masters Reply with quote

Hi I've been trying to post on this thread http://www.magic-league.com/news/889/magic-league_events_questionnaire.html

But my posts are not working for some reason. I don't play here anymore but I'm fortunate enough to be in a situation where i can afford to donate 100 for a masters.

Also in terms of suggestions for sponsorship the people I would try if i was in your shoes, are prominent members of the community who use to play here back in the day. People like PV or Javier Dominguez might be willing to help the magic-league community.
moscowdemon
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why you are unable to post, but I can respond here for you.

1. That would be both great and likely way over the needs of a master payout for right now. I do appreciate the offer, and I'm sure if it comes to it, we can talk.

2. I know PV personally and I don't believe he would be willing to. Mostly has to do with the whole WOTC hates us thing. Many of the top players of the game currently used to play here, but many are unable to help because of the demands of their lives. There is a plan for sponsorship, ads, etc going forward. We by no means NEED money, it is just while the money is being fully funneled elsewhere at the moment, I want to still provide to my players. I do hear you though and believe me that I try to poke popular people about coming back or similar.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need to private message on the site and we can come to an arrangement. I'm sure I can cover the cost of one masters.

Also funny how all big company's are the same, all for justice, until they perceive it as threatening there profits in anyway. Then they, want to shut down a community developed website, that has helped to develop many players who have made the game what it is today.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1