Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic online cheating ring

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
GreenBear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Magic online cheating ring Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tc7lgV7YTQ&t=33s

Just found out about this and thought I would post it here. The vermin plague of society cheaters are it again. I would warn everyone not to play mtg draft leagues anymore.

I don't know if your experience has been the same as mine, but almost every draft i am paired vs multiple people with 2 or more of the top ten rares in the set. Multiple of the top uncommons as well as commons and i'm like how am i getting paired vs so many decks that are perfect 10's. I could not find anymore of a rational explanation than people with awful decks are just dropping after 1 round.

However the cheating rings perfectly explain it. Pathetic, scum bags. Has anyone else experienced similar issues with the online leagues?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1