Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ModernMastersDraft2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
GreenBear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: ModernMastersDraft2 Reply with quote

Back with another modern masters draft, really enjoying this format the games are very interactive and intricate there are all sorts of viable strategies and nuances to drafting this format.

The draft https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCSvhmxRmjk&feature=youtu.be

The deck

2 Avacyns Pilgrim
3 Ground Assault
1 Tatermunge Witch
1 Death Hood Cobra
1 Fists of the Iron Wood
1 Gruul signet
1 Kor Sky Fisher
1 Magma Jet
1 Dragon Fodder
2 Centaur Healer
1 Gaeas Anthem
1 Vithian Stinger
1 Attendant Knight
1 Master Splicer
2 Eyes in the Sky
1 Skirsdag Cultist
1 Battle Rattle Shaman
2 Scourge Devil
1 Symic Sky Swallower

2 Boros Guildgate
3 Gruul Guildgate
2 Selensya Guildgate
1 Simic Guildgate
3 Forest
2 Mountain
2 Plains
1 Island

Round 1 Bant Tokens 2-0 win game 1 Board stalls out vithain stinger, eyes in the sky and battle rattle shaman grind out victory, game 2 opponent floods

Round 2 Jund sacrifice 2-1 win, grindy games golgari germination gives me headaches in all but the final game, I grind out a 2-1 victory.

Round 3 Grixis Aggro 2-1 win, He has hell rider, descration demon and Mind Shatter, draws at least one of them every game despite all games being very short and then complains about my luck.

Hope you enjoy feedback appreciated.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1