Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CaC 379 Legendary creatures as Planeswalkers

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
brianhri
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: CaC 379 Legendary creatures as Planeswalkers Reply with quote

I love the old days of magic, so lets re imagine the old legendaries as planeswalkers. Any legendary who was a card, and not a planeswalker.

Flavor is my favorite, but take balance into account too. It's ok if it's not competitive.
radioactivez

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/solkanar-the-swamp-king-2

I tried to stay in the flavor of how he would be at the time he was made. so his abilities are very basic. They are both kinda different from normal walkers. I also used everything on the original card to help think of the abilites. I totally understand that the original card had nothing to do with drawing but figured it was a balanced ability that could be good.
wolfman2nast

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Memnarch the Glistening 6

Planeswalker - Memnarch (M)

+1: Put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target artifact creatures. Lands you control become artifacts in addition to their other types.

-1: Exile target creature or artifact. Put two 1/1 colorless Memnite artifact creature tokens onto the battlefield.

-5: Choose a number less than the number of nontoken artifacts you control. Target player gets an emblem with 'Whenever you cast a spell with converted mana cost X, counter that spell,' where X is the chosen number.

It's cool to think of an alternate story arch where memnarch succeeds in obtaining a spark, setting up an epic duel between him and Karn. We all know karn would just -3 him unless they joined forces somehow.

Last edited by wolfman2nast on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lord_Cuddles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merieke Ri Beret, Temptress of Terisiare
1WUB
Mythic Rare
Planeswalker-Merieke

+1: Tap up to two target creatures until end of turn. They don't untap until your next untap step.

-2: Exile Merieke, then return it to the battlefield at the beginning of your next upkeep with its current loyalty counters. Draw a card.

-7: Choose a nonland permanent type. Gain control of all permanents of that type.

Little lore on her, so I more of tried to fit the colors into her.
Thelemys

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a lot of problem to connect to the website Sad

Quote:
Gwendlyn Di Corci UBBR

Planeswalker - Gwendlyn MR

+2 Target player discards a card at random, if it's a creature card exile it instead.
-1 Return target creature card exiled with Gwendlyn Di Corci to the battlefield under your control, it gains haste.
-8 Exile all creature cards from target player's library. You may return one of them to the battlefield under your control each time a creature you control dies.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1