Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a team for the team league?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
Censored

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Looking for a team for the team league? Reply with quote

If you want to play in the team league described here: http://www.magic-league.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=18778
but you dont have a team, this thread is for you to let people looking for team-members, or to setup a team

put your cockatrice name and the name you are registered on the ML site for ranked matches and we will help find you a team so you can participate[/url]
Marcus675

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Freeze Frame**record scratch*

Hey, I'm Marcus_Cockatrice/Marcus_C and you might be wondering how I got here.
I've been on ML for a year or so, and I haven't been on Cockatrice due to technical issues. I have never been on a team, and I never have been interested until this team league thing. I now want a team. And that's how I got here.

plz accept me plz
SoupDestiny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy y'all, Soupy D here, Looking 4 Team as well

I play mostly tier 1.5 in standard, tier 1 netdecks in modern, competitive brews in legacy, and draft, but dabble in all formats like historical standard and sealed. Swap me decklists and i'll send ideas, but i am not really as active as I was in KLD standard. Still want to do daily minis and team league tho!
Marcus675

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Yeah, I like to play Sealed, Standard, Modern, and sometimes Legacy and Frontier.
ModernMax

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Modern M here

I like brewing, sealed, and janky decks, but tweak it till it runs competitive, i dont realy play historic standard, or legacy/vintage for that matter. Modern/Standard/Sealed/RFT is where its at, oh and Frontier I gues
Rendroc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Looking for Team Reply with quote

Hey there, I play Modern and Legacy, I was told I needed a team to play Legacy on Magic League so here I am. LFT.

Who wants to be my teammate???!! ^^

Cockatrice name is Rendroc
brianhri
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for a team also. Smile
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1