Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Signup for new Team League

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
Censored

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Signup for new Team League Reply with quote

This is the sign-up thread for teams wishing to enter into the team league announced in this thread: http://www.magic-league.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=18778

We will be looking to start the first round of the team league on Monday 13th March, with the signups ending Sunday 5th March.
Schedule and format information will be released Monday 6th March, and for the first weeks' lineups are required to be submitted by Midnight GMT Sunday 12th March

Only entries from teams listed in the teams section on ML are accepted, and only signups from team founders will be accepted. To avoid confusion team names used on the site will be used here. If anyone wishes to change team names, do it before you signup

To enter, each team must have a minimum number of 4 players

When entering, teams founders must submit the names of the 4/5 players in their team. One player from each team must be named as co-captain.
For each player we require some contact information (discord name, skype name, email address for example), cockatrice name, forum name and their registered name on the ML site for ranked play

The captain/co-captains are responsible for submitting the player list and deck hashes for the following weeks play.

Final formatting, rules and penalties for the league will be posted nearer the start time, but there wont be much other than subtle changes to what was originally specified

The tournament admins for this first attempt at the league will be triplekriz, iKringe, and myself. If anyone else would like to assist/contribute please let me know

if you wish to participate in this league, but are currently teamless, or wish to enter a team but need to recruit some members, check out http://www.magic-league.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=178745#178745
iKringe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Team: T1-Brainstorm Reply with quote

Formatting: Rank, Cockatrice Nick, ML nick, Discord Nick

Captain: iKringe (Founder) (iKringe, iKringe)
Co-Captain: Morphiac (Co-Captain) (Morphiac, morphiac)
Member list: Damnation13(Damnation13, Damnation13),SD27(SD27, StringDaddy27), Deathfaust(faustdeath, deathfaust).

This is my current team, and will likely remain as such. I will edit this post to match any team changes that occur prior to March 5th.
triplekriz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:21 pm    Post subject: The Hive Reply with quote

The Hive

Second team incoming. I am on enough to not need contact info. I think dschidi and cuddles have discord, but I do not know about the others.

Have fun all.

Captain: triplekriz
Co-Captain: Lord_Cuddles
Member list: dschidi, Grondin, gildartz (gildartzpt)
Wrinkle22

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

co. capt-Censored
Discord: vis #5384
Ml : censored

andrw1232

Noobface
discord: noobface
Ml : noobface

Gracco
ml : Gracco

capt wrinkle22
ml :wrinkle22
Lord_Cuddles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hive Reply with quote

triplekriz wrote:
The Hive

Second team incoming. I am on enough to not need contact info. I think dschidi and cuddles have discord, but I do not know about the others.

Have fun all.

Captain: triplekriz
Co-Captain: Lord_Cuddles
Member list: dschidi, Grondin, gildartz (gildartzpt)

I do, no worries. Same name "Lord Cuddles" Very Happy
triplekriz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did format rolling:
First 3 formats will be historic, modern, and standard.

Second 3 Standard, frontier, legacy

third 3 Modern legacy, vintage

Fourth 3 pauper, historic, frontier

We need more I can roll more.
Censored

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are delaying the start of the team league until we find a 4th team Smile
ModernMax

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team 4: For the Lols, joining team league.
Looking to extend the team with 1 or 2 more active members, but lets get this show on the road Smile

Captain: ModernMax
Co-Captain: Goldenas
Member list: SlimJimothy, Tibaltm
Censored

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh so we have 4 teams Smile

tomorrow i will post a schedule for the teams with formats and that gives you 5 days to organise your roster for the first week Smile
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1