Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAC 377 Gods

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
radioactivez

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: CAC 377 Gods Reply with quote

With the ideas of the New Gods in AMK, Give me examples of how you would do gods. But not like Theros did them.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amurak, God of Sacrifice BBBBB2 (mythic rare) Legendary Creature - God

Indestructible, Trample

As an additional cost to cast Amurak, sacrifice a black creature.

Only B mana may be added to mana pools, when Amurak attacks each opponent sacrifices two non land permanent's they control.

5/5

All must pay tribute to Amurak.

I would make a cycle of five gods like this, all of which only allow mana of their colour to be added to mana pools.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/cards_ip/1486951483527563.png

Last edited by derflippi on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
the_hetero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takh, The Void
Legendary Enchantment Creature - God
4<><> (<> represents colorless mana)
At the beginning of your end step, if you cast a colorless spell this turn, exile target non-land permanent.
As long as there are no colored permanents on the battlefield, Takh, The Void is a 8/8 creature with vigilance and trample.
Lord_Cuddles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set, Chaos between Order
4BRR
Legendary Artifact Enchantment-God
Mythic Rare

Indestructible, shroud

All creatures have haste and attack each turn if able.
X, Exile the top X cards of your library: Set deals X+5 damage to a player at random. Set becomes a creature with P/T 7/3 in addition to its other types.

At the end of each turn, if you control less than 3 permanents, exile Set and your hand. Otherwise, sacrifice 3 other permanents you control at random.

"With so much order in here, there needs to be a force to keep it in check. That's where I step in."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAOS! Everything goes amok when chaos goes around! If you harness it, it is very powerful, and cannot be stopped. But if you lose control, you lose yourself to the chaos which you summmoned! HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!
Marcus675

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saltbae, Lord of Salt WWWWRRR

Legendary Enchantment Artifact Creature-Salt God MR

When ~ enters the battle, put a slab of steak onto the table. Salt it with fascism. If opponent becomes salty, throw steak at them. Put a 1/1 salt minion on the battlefield.

Pay X- Slap opponent X times. Put a 1/1 Radioactivezz token on the battlefield for each slap. Sprinkle each token with a tablespoon of salt.

Eat salt off of one minion- Look up a meme on your phone. If it is dank, you win the game.

4/20

"Don't ban me this is a joke." -Marcus "Plz".

I think this shows a new win condition that should be implemented into competitive. The Dankness depends on current judge, so you have to be careful of your judges. Players are opted to look upon judges' 4chan accounts prior to play for maximum dankness.

This is the card's illustration
wolfman2nast

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were somehow tasked with comin up with Gods in a seemingly Egyptian themed mtg plane's storyline, i would base them after the 3 main Hindu gods vishnu, shiva, and brahma. Vishnu would be green as he's the preserver, shiva would be black cuz he's the destroyer, and brahma would be white for creation. I would add a God that personifies defiance and change as the red one, and a god of that which has not yet come, not yet created with no need of preservation, so undestroyable, for blue. Basically basing each god off of playstyles and strategies with its own theme of actions rather than each color just sharing devotion.I wouldnt make any actual God cards, but rather 'incarnations' of the gods. Basically nicol bolas is tryin to use the 'worthy' he gathers on amonkhet to find individuals of all races and backrounds who have great strength in many areas, yet weak enough that nicol can break their minds and convince them to believe themselves to be the incarnations of these gods bolas proclaims them to be. and of course bolas claims to just be a guardian left behind until the gods return in their true form ( but he made all that baloney up ages ago when he made the whole plane itself ya dig?) Lol so with all that said, here's my entry: an incarnation of the destroyer god.

Thantis, Eighth Incarnation of Otej 2GB

Legendary Creature - God Incarnate Elf (Mythic)

When Thantis enters the battlefield, put a divinity counter on each of up to two target nonland permanents, then each player sacrifices a permanent with a divinity counter on it. If a player sacrifices no permanents this way, that player loses two life.

At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control a permanent with a divinity counter on it, you may return Thantis from your graveyard to your hand.

"I am but another fang in the smile upon the face of death herself."

3/4

He's green cause of his elvish backround, and black because of his bolas-inspired beliefs that he is a god incarnate.
Thelemys

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

derflippi wrote:
http://mtgcardsmith.com/view/cards_ip/1486951483527563.png
I don't see it Sad
Censored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if they do come up with gods they should do 3 colour ones

hows about something like this Very Happy

all indestructible, all 2 of each colour mana (6cmc)

WRG...7/4...vigilence, haste, trample....ETB: place X 1/1 red and white soldier tokens with haste where X is your life total....Enchant Effect: Whenever a creature deals combat damage, <name> deals 1 damage to target player

WUB...5/6...lifelink, unblockable, deathtouch....ETB: draw a card, target opponent discards a card....Enchant Effect: AT the beginning of each opponents upkeep, you draw a card unless they sacrifice a creature

UBR...8/3...flying, menace, haste......ETB: destroy target creature, another target creature gains +X/+X where x is the destroyed creatures toughness....Enchant Effect: At the beginning of your upkeep, each opponent discards a card. For each non-land, non-creature card discarded this way, draw a card

BRG...4/7...deathtouch, double strike, trample.....ETB: creatures target opponent controls get -X/-X where X is the number of creatures you control....Enchant Effect: At the beginning of your upkeep, reveal the top card of your library, if its a creature card put it into your hand.

WUG...5/6...firststrike, flash, deathtouch......ETB: return target tapped creature to its owners hand, untap 3 lands....Enchant Effect: at the beginning of your upkeep, you may scry (3) or play an extra land this turn

WBG...7/4...vigilence, lifelink, reach........ETB: destroy target nonland perm, gain life equal to its cmc....Enchant Effect: Whenever a land enters the battlefield, each opponent loses 1 life. you gain life equal to the total amount of life lost this way

RUG...6/5...double strike, flying, trample........ETB: Place X +1/+1 counters on another creature you own where X the number of creatures you control. It gains trample until EOT....Enchant Effect: Creatures you control with +1/+1 counters on them have "{t} Add x mana in any combination of RUG where x is the number of counters on this creature"

WUR...6/5...lifelink, flying, menace....ETB: <name> deals 3 damage to each creature with flying target opponent controls. You gain 1 life for each creature that would die this way.....Enchant Effect: Play with the top card of your library revealed. You may play instants or sorceries from the top of your library

WBR...5/6...lifelink, deathtouch, haste.....ETB: target opponent loses X life and you gain X life where X is the highest number of cards held by any player in the game....Enchant Effect: Opponents cannot gain life. If they would gain life, you gain that life instead

UBG...3/8...flash, menace, reach....ETB: permanents you control gain hexproof until EOT....Enchant Effect: Whenever an opponent draws a card, you may draw a card. If you do you lose 2 life
PJ33

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adon, Lord of New Beginnings 4RW

Legendary Creature - God Phoenix

Flash, Flying

When Adon enters the battlefield, for each player you chose an artifact, a creature, an enchantment, a land and a planeswalker. Then each player sacrifices all other permanents on the battlefield, resets their life total to 20, and draws a card.

From the ashes of the old, we shall begin anew.

3/5
radioactivez

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice turn out so far.

Censored, which one of these would you like as your entry, I cannot allow you to have so many entries. ( i will judge them all but which one do you want me to count)

Marcus, I am not sure what you are getting at sir, I do not have a 4chan account that I am aware of and I consider your entrant as a troll.

Since I made the initial post on the 10th I'll judge on the 24th.
Censored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@radio

huh? what do you mean entry/judge ?
Thelemys

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like gods taking power from lands.

Quote:
Anuket, God of Rivers

Legendary Land - Island M

As long as you control three or more Islands, Anuket, God of Rivers is a Legendary Land Creature with base power and toughness 1/1, indestructible.
As long as you control five or more Islands, Anuket, God of Rivers has "creatures you control have islandwalk".
As long as you control seven or more Islands, Anuket, God of Rivers has: "T: target land becomes an Island"

A thing of beauty is never perfect - Egyptian Proverb
wolfman2nast

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo thelemys that's dope bruh, sets up cool interactions with lands that kinda parallels theros' knack for enchantments.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to agree that was a pretty creative take on the challenge.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2