Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cockatrice Issues

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Marcus675

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Cockatrice Issues Reply with quote

Hi,

I have been trying to get back onto Cockatrice in order to practice for FNMs and drafts, but I can not seem to get the program running. It keeps saying a platform plugin is unable to work, and it closes the program. I have tried to reinstall Cockatrice, but to no avail. Just asking for help and I do not know who to contact. It might be something with my computer, but I'm not sure. Lord_Cuddles and I had the same laptop for the longest time, and it always worked for him.

Thanks
Marcus675

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update- It is Gt plugin platform "windows"
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend to post a detailed description of what#s happening at

https://github.com/Cockatrice/Cockatrice/issues

That's the developpers platform, they're most likely able to help you.
Eastcider29

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm having issues with the new update of cockatrice.
Also having issues with the web site some days it don't load, no matter where I go. But atm it will only load on my phone.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1