Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MTGO Tournaments

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
BoBoFraggles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:18 am    Post subject: MTGO Tournaments Reply with quote

Does magic league ever hold any tournaments on MTGO? If they do not, does anyone know of any other private website that possibly does? Seems like this concept would go extremely well on MTGO. Thanks!
GreenBear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mtgo has its own tournaments so there's not much need for that. The only time that really happens is with non tournament supported formats like commander. I won a load of store credit with mtgotraders or something like that aeons a go for winning an commander tournament they organised.

I imagine if people did start doing what you described in regards to tournaments, wizards themselves would not be very happy.
Gracco

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are community tournaments hosted all the time on MTGO. Many of them are actually advertised in the MTGO forums. Majority of them though are for tournament formats that lack official support. Back in the day, before I forgot the credentials for my old MTGO account, I played in a EDH league and a 2hg league that way.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1