Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CaC 367 (JUDGED)


Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Author Message
the_hetero



Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:42 am    Post subject: CaC 367 (JUDGED) Reply with quote

MY FIRST CREATE A CARD!

Since this is my 1st.

Create a 1 CMC card that FEELS MYTHIC in rarity while not being over powered.


Last edited by the_hetero on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
GreenBear



Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 888

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a super hard challenge, 1cc and mythic but not broken is tough, it takes very little for a card to be broken when it only costs one mana.
Back to top
Thelemys



Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Posts: 910

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figure of Destiny
Back to top
radioactivez



Joined: 14 Aug 2015
Posts: 270

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

entry revoked

Last edited by radioactivez on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
the_hetero



Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenBear wrote:
This is a super hard challenge, 1cc and mythic but not broken is tough, it takes very little for a card to be broken when it only costs one mana.


Lol... Do you want an "easy challenge"?

Oh wait. That's an oxymoron.

USE YOUR IMAGINATION.
Back to top
the_hetero



Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Challenger
R
Legendary Human - Mythic
First Strike
When Easy Challenger blocks or becomes blocked, sacrifice it at the beginning of your next end step.
When Easy Challenger enters the battlefield, exile target tapped land an opponent controls.
When Easy Challenger leaves the battlefield, return all lands exiled by Easy Challenger to the battlefield under their owners control. Those players add RR to their mana pool.
2/2


Last edited by the_hetero on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
AlexPistols



Joined: 04 Feb 2016
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goblin of the White Orchid
W
2/2
First strike
Whenever Goblin of the White Orchid attacks or blocks, target opponent reveals top card of his or her library. If its a creature or a land card, that player may put it into his hand
Back to top
the_hetero



Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll judge at 15 submissions.
Back to top
radioactivez



Joined: 14 Aug 2015
Posts: 270

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_hetero wrote:
Easy Challenger
R
Legendary Human - Mythic
First Strike
When Easy Challenger becomes blocked, sacrifice it at the beginning of your next end step.
When Easy Challenger enters the battlefield, exile target tapped land an opponent controls.
When Easy Challenger leaves the battlefield, return all lands exiled by Easy Challenger to the battlefield under their owners control.
2/2


um you cannot post a card on your own create a card, kinda defeats purpose.
Back to top
triplekriz



Joined: 22 Feb 2015
Posts: 54

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R
Shimmering Phoenix
Legendary Creature- Phoenix
Mythic

Flying, Haste
When this creature deals combat damage to a creature, you may also have Shimmering Phoenix deal 2 damage to the opponent that controls that creature.

1/1

It seemed broke with phyrexian mana.
Back to top
GreenBear



Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 888

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_hetero wrote:
GreenBear wrote:
This is a super hard challenge, 1cc and mythic but not broken is tough, it takes very little for a card to be broken when it only costs one mana.


Lol... Do you want an "easy challenge"?

Oh wait. That's an oxymoron.

USE YOUR IMAGINATION.


No I'm most likely not even going to enter. Props on acting like a massive douche for no reason though.
Back to top
Thelemys



Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Posts: 910

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you need only 2 or 3 lands to play your red deck!
Quote:
Conqueror of the World R
Legendary Creature - Human R
Whenever Conqueror of the World enters the battlefield, you may sacrifice a Mountain. If you do: it gains haste and you may search your library for up to ten Mountains and exile them. Then shuffle your library.
A real world eater!
1/1


Last edited by Thelemys on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
wolfman2nast



Joined: 02 Jul 2014
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yearning for the Coffers B

Enchantment (M)

When Yearning for the Coffers enters the battlefield, you lose X life, where X is equal to 2 plus the number of swamps you control.

2, Exile Yearning for the Coffers: Add B to your mana pool for each swamp you control.

Many Cabal shed the first tears of their lives for the departure of the Mirari.
Back to top
the_hetero



Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

radioactivez wrote:
the_hetero wrote:
Easy Challenger
R
Legendary Human - Mythic
First Strike
When Easy Challenger becomes blocked, sacrifice it at the beginning of your next end step.
When Easy Challenger enters the battlefield, exile target tapped land an opponent controls.
When Easy Challenger leaves the battlefield, return all lands exiled by Easy Challenger to the battlefield under their owners control.
2/2


um you cannot post a card on your own create a card, kinda defeats purpose.


O RLY I THOUGHT I COULD JUST PICK MYSERLF AS WINNER AND JUDGE AGAIN?! AMIRITE

Nah son. I was just responding to someone telling me its a hard challenge by giving an example. Maybe for some inspiration.
Back to top
the_hetero



Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenBear wrote:
the_hetero wrote:
GreenBear wrote:
This is a super hard challenge, 1cc and mythic but not broken is tough, it takes very little for a card to be broken when it only costs one mana.


Lol... Do you want an "easy challenge"?

Oh wait. That's an oxymoron.

USE YOUR IMAGINATION.


No I'm most likely not even going to enter. Props on acting like a massive douche for no reason though.

Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy