Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CaC 367 (JUDGED)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
the_hetero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelemys wrote:
When you need only only 2 or 3 lands to play your red deck!
Quote:
End of the World R
Enchantment R
When End of the World enters the battlefield, search your library for any number of lands cards and exile them. Then shuffle your library.
If End of the World leaves the battlefield, shuffle all lands exiled this way in your library.
Here's proof that the earth is flat: this is the end of the world.

Marcus675

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tempt the Government XB

Sorcery Mythic Rare

Tap X creatures. If X is greater than 4, put 3 1/1 black and white lawyer tokens on the battlefield. If X is greater than 8, you control target player's next turn.

"We got caught, sir.""Who cares? We got money." -An exchange between some thugs and their crime lord.

I realize this sort of takes the concept of some conspiracy card(I forget which) but I feel like this card still is different and deserves a shot.
radioactivez

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_hetero wrote:
radioactivez wrote:
the_hetero wrote:
Easy Challenger
R
Legendary Human - Mythic
First Strike
When Easy Challenger becomes blocked, sacrifice it at the beginning of your next end step.
When Easy Challenger enters the battlefield, exile target tapped land an opponent controls.
When Easy Challenger leaves the battlefield, return all lands exiled by Easy Challenger to the battlefield under their owners control.
2/2

um you cannot post a card on your own create a card, kinda defeats purpose.

O RLY I THOUGHT I COULD JUST PICK MYSERLF AS WINNER AND JUDGE AGAIN?! AMIRITE

Nah son. I was just responding to someone telling me its a hard challenge by giving an example. Maybe for some inspiration.

You are exceptionally rude. Please nullify my entry i do not even want to enter your contest. the lack of respect towards myself and towards greenbear just makes you seem so awful.
the_hetero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

radioactivez wrote:
the_hetero wrote:
radioactivez wrote:
the_hetero wrote:
Easy Challenger
R
Legendary Human - Mythic
First Strike
When Easy Challenger becomes blocked, sacrifice it at the beginning of your next end step.
When Easy Challenger enters the battlefield, exile target tapped land an opponent controls.
When Easy Challenger leaves the battlefield, return all lands exiled by Easy Challenger to the battlefield under their owners control.
2/2

um you cannot post a card on your own create a card, kinda defeats purpose.

O RLY I THOUGHT I COULD JUST PICK MYSERLF AS WINNER AND JUDGE AGAIN?! AMIRITE

Nah son. I was just responding to someone telling me its a hard challenge by giving an example. Maybe for some inspiration.

You are exceptionally rude. Please nullify my entry i do not even want to enter your contest. the lack of respect towards myself and towards greenbear just makes you seem so awful.

Oh.... Kay?
Y'all sensitive.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe change your name to the_douche_bag give people a bit of advanced warning:)
wolfman2nast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I'm not trying to instigate anything here but what did hertero say that ticket you guys off? He didn't call you a name or anything, he just obv giving you guys a hard time for questioning his contest which is understandable for the reasons you guys gave but i like the subject and feeling like a mythic is much different than broken but i digress lol but geez this forum isn't exactly a manners course nd we can't just get upset everytime we disagree with each other. There's gonna be enough non-mtg-playin ppl hatin on us simply because we pass time with mtg. and I don't mean jokingly antagonizing without calling anyone names, i mean straight bullying nd terrorizing. Even beyond mtg, we need to save our energy for the real jerks, not our comrades.

You guys are all cool with me, thanks for the experience you're all contributing to!
radioactivez

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the reaction he had towards greenbear was one thing, then he just had the same reaction towards me. I only pointed out that he could not enter a card in. I am fine with it, I just rather not deal with this contest then if thats the way its going to be. I even stated that when I asked him to nullify my entry, then I went back and deleted it myself. His reply to greenbear choosing to not enter was rude, his post to Theleyms also was uneeded. The way he went about answering these 2 people and myself just did not feel respectful or anything at all. so i made a judgement call and took myself out of the contest.
wolfman2nast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all good yo, i just felt like I could clearly see no one was tryin to offend anyone but I can't speak for anyone but myself lol was just confused on how the animosity ramped up. Hopefully we get more entries tho without a shakashuri showdown taking place
GreenBear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because he gave really, sarcastic responses. Clearly he took what i said as a criticism of his competition which it was not I do not care if it is a hard competition or not I had no intention of entering.

It was more a warning for players entering, to be thoughtful with submissions, as 1cc spells are very easily broken. There's nothing wrong with a hard competition and I never said there was, but he responded like it was and then continued to play the sarcastic douchebag, not just with me but with everyone else.

Maybe he's just a joker but I don't know him and can not tell that and you can not just be like that with people you do not know.
Lord_Cuddles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ra-elm, Mana Boomer
G
Legendary Creature- Elf Shaman
Mythic

Tap, Sacrifice: Add GG to your mana pool.

0/2

He can gather great amounts of mana, at the expense of burning out his life.
epidemiqq

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liyara, Unabashed
B
Legendary Human Rogue
Deathtouch, Wither
Liyara, Unabashed enters the battlefield tapped.
If you have exactly BBBB in your mana pool, you may cast Liyara, Unabashed from your graveyard.
2/2
PJ33

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seed of Sedition
G
Enchantment Mythic Rare

Seed of Sedition enters the battlefield with 1 Growth Counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, place a growth counter on Seed of Sedition.

4G, Tap. Sacrifice Seed of Sedition. You may exile target creature with CMC equal to the Growth Counters on Seed of Sedition. Place a token copy of exiled creature on the battlefield under your control.

G, Tap. Add a Growth Counter to Seed of Sedition.
the_hetero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolfman2nast wrote:
Lol I'm not trying to instigate anything here but what did hertero say that ticket you guys off? He didn't call you a name or anything, he just obv giving you guys a hard time for questioning his contest which is understandable for the reasons you guys gave but i like the subject and feeling like a mythic is much different than broken but i digress lol but geez this forum isn't exactly a manners course nd we can't just get upset everytime we disagree with each other. There's gonna be enough non-mtg-playin ppl hatin on us simply because we pass time with mtg. and I don't mean jokingly antagonizing without calling anyone names, i mean straight bullying nd terrorizing. Even beyond mtg, we need to save our energy for the real jerks, not our comrades.

You guys are all cool with me, thanks for the experience you're all contributing to!

Thank you for this.

I truly apologize to anyone who I may have rubbed the wrong way. I am just a sarcastic person, it is not meant with malicious intent. The fact is-- I love a difficult challenge! And I really wish you guys would make submissions! I never resorted to any name calling, all I did was use a little sarcasm to make a point: Don't fear a difficult challenge.

Sorry again.
the_hetero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenBear wrote:
This is a super hard challenge, 1cc and mythic but not broken is tough, it takes very little for a card to be broken when it only costs one mana.

Okay but that's why you add drawbacks. Or make it only broken under very limited circumstance. I think this challenge is great, and a good exercise in power balancing!
the_hetero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epidemiqq wrote:
Liyara, Unabashed
B
Legendary Human Rogue
Deathtouch, Wither
Liyara, Unabashed enters the battlefield tapped.
If you have exactly BBBB in your mana pool, you may cast Liyara, Unabashed from your graveyard.
2/2

why would it want wither if it has deathtouch lol
maybe for like indestructible permanents and persist creatures tho
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3