Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAH 1 intro series

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
triplekriz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:10 am    Post subject: CAH 1 intro series Reply with quote

Cards Against [[Humility]]
This is an attempt to start another series similar to the CaC since those can take a while. The rules are similar to Apples to Apples or the adult Cards Against Humanity where you have a prompt with a blank and fill it, but this time with an MTG name (no white cards so first come first serve with names). I'll provide the first prompt and judge in 5 days since it needs to be seen. Hopefully this series takes less time to judge and write for than the CaC.

The best fit blank that a judge picks will also set up another blank for the next round.
Warning: Storm Crow will not win while I am judging even though it pitches to force.

Lets start general:
"________! It's a trap!
A few possibilities would be some spells from zendikar (traps)
Traps in Mtg storyline also apply.
or bad limited traps like Angel's Mercy

Let's see how this goes.
Lord_Cuddles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alhamarret, He's a trap!
Lumbersexual

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booby Trap!!!
Gracco

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Ach, Hans, Run!" It's a trap!
AlexPistols

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord_Cuddles wrote:
Alhamarret, He's a trap!

Actually, sharum is.
moscowdemon
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gracco wrote:
'Ach, Hans, Run!" It's a trap!

/end thread

In an attempt to compete with that though (but might not be PC, but hey, it's CAH)...
Alesha, Who Smiles at Death, It's a trap!
triplekriz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it is close enough to 5 days. I think it is safe to say that Gracco and Hans have won this CAH!!

The Russian Demon of course came up with an answer that is quite dark and appropriate for all the legal sanctioned card since she may be happy she is in a trap!?!

Lumber didn't quite hit home with the redundancy .

Cuddles, I'd say there are worse traps than him unless I am missing something.

Gracco, feel free to make the next blank when ready, and if possible this series should be quicker than the CAC one.
Lord_Cuddles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alahamarret was the one who sent Jace on 'missions' where he worked for both sides and his memory got wiped at the end of each mission, prolonging the Civil War in Vryn, and getting riches because of it. Eventually Jace found out via looking at his enemy's mind and seeing himself provide info to said enemy. There was one conclusion.....
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1