Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CaC 358

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:36 am    Post subject: CaC 358 Reply with quote

Thank you for win.

I have been participating in these CaC for a long time now, and I know many of you have also, but in all this time I have barely gotten to know a few of you. So for this CaC I want you to create either a legendary creature or a planeswalker card that embodies who you are.

I will be judging on three categories: Originality, Printability and Insight into self.

Goodluck all. Here is me:

AxiomBlurr, Hopeful Author W

Legendary Creature - Human Worker - Uncommon

W, T, Put AxiomBlurr on top of its owner's library: The next artifact spell you play this turn costs 3 less.

1/1

"Always running away and daydreaming of free time, a writer in writing exchanges his or her reality to create another on the page." - AxiomBlurr, Hopeful Author.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derflippi, god of the league - 4WWBB
Legendary Enchantment Creature - God - Mythic
Indestructible
As long as you control eight or less humans, Flippi isn't a creature.
1W: Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
4BB: Exile target creature. You lose 1 life.
9/14
Stucco

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stucco, Data Archivist...............................WU
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard..........U

Soulbond

U, T: Shuffle your library then look at the top card. If it has the same converted mana cost as a permanent you control, you may reveal that card and put it into your hand.

W, T: Put a legendary 1/1 white Child creature token named Bringer of Sleepless Nights onto the battlefield. You may only activate this ability when Data Archivist is paired with another creature.

2/2

Last edited by Stucco on Sun May 08, 2016 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexPistols

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dongcopter Pirate WRU
Legendary Creature - Human Pirate
3/3

As long as you control at least 2 female creatures, Dongcopter Pirate gets +4/+4
Tap, tap an untapped female creature you control: Put 1/1 red Pirate token on the battlefield
At the begining of your upkeep, if your deck isn't competetive, put a +1/+1 counter on Dongcopter Pirate
Gotcha - whenever your opponent says cyka or blyat, Dongcopter Pirate deals 1 damage to this player

Addition: gif for this card

Last edited by AlexPistols on Mon May 09, 2016 6:38 am; edited 5 times in total
radioactivez

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I truly dislike how you got a win without an explanation, but I guess it is what it is. Since a Card was already made by WOTC that describes me to a Perfect T. I will have to make a card that instead describes me as you know me.

Jinx, The Toxic one 3GUB

Mythic rare
Planeswalker Hazards

+1 Place a -1/-1 Counter on all creatures.
-2 Draw 1 card for every creature that Died this turn.
-10 You gain an Emblem "Whenever a creature dies you gain life equal to its toughness."

Starting Loyalty 6

http://mtgcardsmith.com/display?img=1462737515759969&t=202067

Last edited by radioactivez on Mon May 09, 2016 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Thelemys

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Traveler 1UGG
Legendary creature R
Whenever The Traveler enters the battlefield, you may reveal up to two lands from your hand and put them face down on to the battlefield. Consider those cards as 2/2 creatures with a morph cost of 3.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
2/2

I just left a big city in Europe for a small Island in the Indian ocean, where it's very sunny and pleasant to live for my 2 kids... So that's my card!

Last edited by Thelemys on Tue May 10, 2016 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jinete_dV
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm greedy as fuck when I play magic, sometimes it works out and usually it doesn't, but I'll sure as hell have fun along the way.

http://imgur.com/leNDVqm
Makes the normal SOI devil token

Last edited by Jinete_dV on Mon May 09, 2016 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marcus675

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus, Unsure Student 2UW

Planeswalker-Marcus Mythic Rare

+1 Put one Procrastinate artifact token on the battlefield

-3 Sacrifice a Procrastinate token: Cast an instant or sorcery spell from your hand without playing its mana cost

-7 Put a star/star essay artifact creature token, where its power and toughness are equal to the Procrastinate tokens on the battlefield.

Starting Loyalty- 3
TheRealPlaty

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Platypus, The Salt Master W

Legendary Creature - Platypus

Mythic Rage

Whenever your opponent topdecks you, wins on a mull to 5, has absurd luck, has exactly the card needed to win or kill your threat, or is good at the game, RAGE AT THEM AND QUIT THE GAME!

20/20

(This is a pretty accurate description of me, an irresponsible 12 year old who speaks his mind and gives no shits.)

Last edited by TheRealPlaty on Tue May 10, 2016 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
triplekriz

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remaldi, the Unjusted
1WGG
Planeswalker- Remaldi

+1 Up to one target land you control becomes a 2/2 elemental creature in addition to its other types with reach and vigilance until your next upkeep.

-2 Search your library for a land card and put it on to the battlefield.

-6 Cards you control cannot leave the battlefield unless you sacrifice them for abilities.

3 Loyalty

New planeswalker flavor text: It took til theros for them to make a non modern playable selesnya walker.
Grok

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grok, Science Journalist - 1U

Legendary Creature - Rare

When Grok, Science Journalist enters the battlefield, another target creature loses all abilities. Then put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of that creature, except it's a Story in addition to its other types.

0/1

Do you grok it?

As a science writer, part of my job is breaking down complicated scientific concepts into easily understandable stories that the average person would want to read. This card takes a creature that may be hard to understand and boils it down to its essence, which is its power and toughness. Neither player has to worry about tricky abilities or surprises when Grok shows up.
Lord_Cuddles

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cuddles, Lord of Boredom
3URB
Mythic Rare
Planeswalker- Cuddles

+3: You may destroy target non-creature nonland permanent.
-6: Discard up to two cards. If you do, draw two cards for each card discarded.
-13: You gain an Emblem with "At the beginning of your turn or if a creature you control dies, gain control of target permanent"

I'm a student who is so bored in class that discards the room rules without care (first ability), craves knowledge (second ability), and can convince people to see my way and be on the side on the matter. I am also arrogant, erratic, and a genius IQ. (See Colors) Thankfully, I can discard most of those attributes on the Internet (Thanks M-L!)

Last edited by Lord_Cuddles on Tue May 10, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexPistols

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Russian Autist
Common
Creature - Autist
When Poor Russian Autist enters the battlefield, sacrifice it.
At the begining of your upkeep, sacrifice Poor Russian Autist
At the begining of your end step, sacrifice Poor Russian Autist
Whenever you sacrifice Poor Russian Аutist, you may sacrifice Poor Russian Autist
Say Cyka Blyat: Sacrifice Poor Russian Autist
0/0

I'm just useless autist, ayy lmao
KFC

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

General Sanders - 2WW - Legendary Creature - Mythic - 4/4

Throw any amount of food your opponent owns from McDonald's in the trash: Give them one piece of KFC's Signature Popcorn Chicken. If they ask for more, you win the game.

Big Macs and Whoopers make me feel like a cat on a hot-tin roof. I'm fixin' for a good 'ol piece of fried chicken instead.
McDonalds

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald McDonald
WUBRG
Planeswalker
Mythic

Whenever you gain life, put that many loyalty counters on Ronald McDonald.

+1: Up to one target creature you control gains +1/+1, lifelink, and vigilance as long as you control Ronald McDonald. It becomes Happy in addition to its other types.

-5: Draw two cards for each Happy creature you control.

-20: Exile target rival fast food company and all of its tasteless chicken from Magic-League.

5 Loyalty

If this was a commander game and Derflippi, God of the League had 4BB available, I would hope that he would exile Colonel Sanders. I'm Lovin' It!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2