Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

can't connect to cockatrice: socket error.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
keveed92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject: can't connect to cockatrice: socket error. Reply with quote

So i really want to get started playing using magic league again but I can't get cockatrice to connect to the server on my mac. It just keeps saying socket error: host not found. Anyone know a way to fix this? I already tried going into my router setting and port forwarding the port number I was using.
Marcus675

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try either restarting the computer/ router, and see if Cockatrice is not fully up to date on your computer. If neither works, try to contact woogerworks, I guess.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest to get the latest version of cockatrice. If you have an outdated version of cockatrice, the woogerworks server might not allow connecting to it.
Jinete_dV
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The client you're trying to connect with is too old.
thedarkness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I feel like this probably isn't the appropriate place for this post, but...

Holy crap, you mean you guys actually adopted Cockatrice? Nnnnnnnnnnnneat.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1