Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RG Valakut breach

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Modern
AlexPistols

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:05 am    Post subject: RG Valakut breach Reply with quote

4 Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle
4 Wooded Foothills
4 Stomping Ground
7 Mountain
2 Forest
2 Cinder Glade
1 Misty Rainforest
4 Obstinate Baloth
2 Wurmcoil Engine
4 Primeval Titan
2 Inferno Titan
4 Sakura-Tribe Elder
2 Huntmaster of the Fells
2 Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
4 Through the Breach
4 Summoning Trap
4 Search for Tomorrow
4 Generator Servant
SB: 3 Anger of the Gods
SB: 2 Pithing Needle
SB: 3 Spellskite
SB: 1 Ruric Thar, the Unbowed
SB: 1 Hellkite Tyrant
SB: 2 Relic of Progenitus
SB: 3 Creeping Corrosion

My own techs:
Mainboard inferno titan and baloths+huntmasters: this deck has serious problems with aggro, so heal is indeed, and titan is way to deal with little creatures.
Summoning trap: its good way to get titan or something else during opp's end step, but its especially good when your sakura-tribe elder or generator servant gets countered.
Generator servant: one of the main cards in my deck. Its alternative ttb with no sac and one of the ways to get turn 3 titan/wurm (t1 search into suspend, t2 generator, t3 big boss)
My sb techs:
Ruric Thar - its the best way to deal with storm or control. You can stop storm with trapping/breaching into ruric. And opp needs to lose 6 hp to remove it.
Hellkite tyrant - its the way to deal with affinity, and sometimes it works even better than corrosion. Also it may help you to deal with tezzerator or something else.

Achievments:
12-8 places during big tournaments (100 or more people)
4-0 during most of fnms
Won about 3 trials with it (played with this deck 4 times)
Got 4th place during 100 man tournament (it was tournament, organized by russian mtg forum)
propelled

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awesome. I've been a fan of Generator Servant since it was printed and I happy to see it finally have a home ^^
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Modern All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1