Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CaC 355 - Judged

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Thelemys

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're so fantasticly nerds
KFC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why hello there, y'all! Allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Colonel Harland David Sanders, and I am the owner and proprietor of Kentucky Fried Chicken, the best darn-tootin' restaurant this side of the Mississippi.

Boys and girls, it has come to my attention that y'all want to show McDonald's the door. Ol' Ronald McDonald and I are friendly competitors in the restaurant business, but I offer a little Southern charm whereas Ronald makes you read walls of text jabbering on about limited time deals and corporate copyrights. Here in Kentucky, we do things more gentleman-like, where all you need is a firm handshake to establish trust.

Let Magic-League know that y'all want a new sponsor, with custom cards you can play with at your backyard cookout. And please extend the same courtesy to KFC's official Magic-League spokesperson, Thelemys, that you would extend to me. Yee-haw!

Kentucky Fried Chicken: Finger Lickin' Good
GreenBear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KFC wrote:
Why hello there, y'all! Allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Colonel Harland David Sanders, and I am the owner and proprietor of Kentucky Fried Chicken, the best darn-tootin' restaurant this side of the Mississippi.

Boys and girls, it has come to my attention that y'all want to show McDonald's the door. Ol' Ronald McDonald and I are friendly competitors in the restaurant business, but I offer a little Southern charm whereas Ronald makes you read walls of text jabbering on about limited time deals and corporate copyrights. Here in Kentucky, we do things more gentleman-like, where all you need is a firm handshake to establish trust.

Let Magic-League know that y'all want a new sponsor, with custom cards you can play with at your backyard cookout. And please extend the same courtesy to KFC's official Magic-League spokesperson, Thelemys, that you would extend to me. Yee-haw!

Kentucky Fried Chicken: Finger Lickin' Good

I suppose were not to mention your racist past, kind of like some other former magic-league players.Very Happy
Thelemys

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's judge it?
KFC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenBear wrote:
I suppose were not to mention your racist past, kind of like some other former magic-league players.Very Happy

Why son, surely I have no idea what you are talking about. You must be drunk as a three eyed spider on a blue tick dog. Here at KFC we are all inclusive and serve chicken to all paying customers. It's not our fault if certain races are more inclined to enjoy said chicken than others.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.change.org/p/kentucky-fried-chicken-remove-new-racist-ads-featuring-col-sanders

Oh and also I have not drunk anything but water in 2 years and no alcohol for 3 years.
Marcus675

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whopping Knight of the Flame-Grilled
4GR
Legendary Creature- Burger Knight

First Strike, Lifelink
Whopping Taste(When this creature deals combat damage to an opponent, they lose the game unless they buy and eat a whopper)

When burgers are scarce, and fried chicken threatens, Burger King must stand for the common people against KFC and Mcdonald's.

5/6
Lord_Cuddles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry ShamedShadow for making this one be so derailed.

Also, I believe there will be a BK user now.
Thelemys

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least make 2 versions of your Knights. One serious and one unglued.
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helfram, Elysiumfire Elite 1WR

Legendary Creature - Human Knight - Rare

First strike, Haste, Vigilance, Lifelink

Whenever Helfram, Elysiumfire Elite attacks or blocks, it deals X damage to target creature or player, where X is equal to the number of Knight permanents you control.

2/2

"Elysiumfire cleansed our foes and lit the righteous path ahead." - Tome of Purity.
Lord_Cuddles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you judge both?

Gilthunder, Protector of the Realm
4WR
Legendary Creature: Human Knight
Mythic Rate

First Strike
Lifelink
Vigilance
Protection from Black

When ~ enters the battlefield, Gilthunder deals 4 damage to target creature or player aand you gain 4 life.

4/6

Last edited by Lord_Cuddles on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
ShamedShadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging tomorrow as I'll be busy all day on Wednesday.
Thelemys

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aspiring Knight - WW
Creature - Human Knight (Rare)
Whenever a Knight enters the battlefield under your control, choose First Strike, Menace, Trample. or Vigilance. Aspiring Knight gains that ability.
He never stopped learning
3/2
Marcus675

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folk Hero of the Hills 1GR

Creature-Human Knight Uncommon

Vigilance

When ~ attacks, ~ gets +X/X, where X is the number of other knights you control.

He took a stand against evil to protect his people of his home.

1/2
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3