Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No more Sealed Trials?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments
Dantalion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject: No more Sealed Trials? Reply with quote

I was just wondering why there are no more Sealed Trials. Not long ago we had them twice a week.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sealed isnt working with cockatrice deckhashes at the moment.
AlterSad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you fix it soon! Sealed is one of the reasons I love playing here. I'd even use MWS if I had to for a Sealed trial/master.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prototype testing is been done at the moment. Expect Sealed minis again sometime this week, Trials next week.
saurgoth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlterSad wrote:
MWS for Sealed

*screams in horror*

I nearly quit playing here altogether because I kept getting software-caused losses in the only format i really care about and (erstwhile) judges were real <censored> about it.

derflippi wrote:
Prototype testing is been done at the moment. Expect Sealed minis again sometime this week, Trials next week.

*leaps for joy!*
AlterSad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know, I also quit using MWS for Trice and I'm glad, I just wanted to show how much I'm wishing sealed tourneys to return. Happy to hear the issue is getting solved Wink
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic-League Tournaments All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1