Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fastbond and Courser of Kruphix

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
GreenBear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:52 am    Post subject: Fastbond and Courser of Kruphix Reply with quote

Hi I was thinking of making a deck around courser of Kruphix and fastbond for vintage, just a casual idea. Probably that, enlightened tutor which fecthes both parts of the combo, maybe a few idylic tutors, serum powder, perhasp green suns zenith so i can play eternal witness in case fastbond gets countered, plus luckymans paradise and always choose to draw. Then kill them with valakult.

But what I wanted to confirm was does courser allow you to use fastbond to play as many lands as you want off the top of your deck?
Strid3r

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: Fastbond and Courser of Kruphix Reply with quote

Yes, GreenBear
GreenBear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou:)
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1