Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mono Red Sligh For Gameday

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Hephaestus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:47 am    Post subject: Mono Red Sligh For Gameday Reply with quote

This is the Red Sligh Deck I want to play for Gameday. its a variant of Tom Ross's deck that he won SCG states with. I am un-able to do as much testing as I would like. The big area I need help with is SB-ing. I am usually just clueless as I don't know the matches as well as I would like. I tend to side out Mantle, Hall and Arena Athlete a lot. Sometime Coordinated Assault. I also take out stoke from time to time thinking I want faster cards like the Searing blood but I am always nervous taking that out.

Flare comes in typically again big block decks, coordinated assault only if they have a lot of 2/2's ect. Strike comes in vs mantis rider and fleecemane lion. Spray vs other agro decks ones with rabblemaster, champion and Seeker. Peak Eruption only if they are hard up for mana and run red. like a RW pw deck or Naya possible mardu pending how many mountains I see. Searing blood for mono black and mirror. other w token style decks even.

// Deck: Red Sligh (60)
// Lands
17 Mountain
// Creatures
4 Akroan Crusader
1 Arena Athlete
4 Firedrinker Satyr
4 Foundry Street Denizen
3 Frenzied Goblin
4 Monastery Swiftspear
3 Satyr Hoplite
// Instants
1 Coordinated Assault
2 Lightning Strike
4 Stoke the Flames
4 Titan's Strength
// Enchantments
4 Dragon Mantle
4 Hammerhand
// Artifacts
1 Hall of Triumph
// Sideboard
SB: 2 Blinding Flare
SB: 1 Coordinated Assault
SB: 2 Lightning Strike
SB: 3 Magma Spray
SB: 3 Peak Eruption
SB: 4 Searing Blood
Hashirama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to start a campaign say no to satyr hoplight, its bad for your magic play and may cause deep depression.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1