Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help: Cheap+Fun+ Interactive Vintage Decks

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Help: Cheap+Fun+ Interactive Vintage Decks Reply with quote

Hi all,

My wife is getting into playing magic and we want to buy some custom vintage decks. I suppose we have about $400 Australian to spend on 3-4 decks. Yes that is right...it does not buy us much...

So...with that in mind I got to thinking what decks could I build that fit our budget. WOW this is hard...

Any suggestions of archetypes I could cheapen down or Legacy Decks I could cheapen down and add vintage restricted cards to?

Please help....
Strid3r

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can either ask for help like this... or you can do some research yourself.
Mrrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I like 'Squandered Resources on mtgsalvation.com. Lots of nice budget legacy lists from 20 to 200 US dollar.

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/articles/writer/spooky.html
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mrrr!~~ exactly what I was after!!~~
pg8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you already have any format staples (fow, duals, power, bob, shop, even goyf)? It's a lot easier if you do. If not, get Dredge.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1