Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DCI Reporter

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
kendiggy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: DCI Reporter Reply with quote

Does anyone know where I can download a copy of DCI Reporter? I'm deployed on a ship and hosting an unsanctioned live magic tournament tomorrow and could really use it.

I've tried googling it but my internet is so slow out here (SHF Satellite connection) that it might just be easier to ask someone to just give me a direct download link.
kendiggy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind Smile I found it like barely a minute after I got done posting this.

Here's the link in case anybody would like it, it seems to be free to the public now, something it never was before:

http://www.wizards.com/WPN/Default.aspx
kendiggy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arg! It's an installer! I can't use it. Can't install it on the ship's computers and I can't hook my personal laptop up to ship's internet. Bah. Any help is appreciated if possible, otherwise I may be running this tournament on paper... Anyone know the math to figure tiebreakers? LOL
ZoraHero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First Tiebreakers is Opponent Match Win %, Second is your Game win %, Third is Opp Game win %
StarWolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing to add is that someone's win percentage can't be lower than 33.33...%. So if you have an opp who was 0-2 and an opp who was 2-0, your OMW is 66.66...%, instead of 50% like you'd expect (since the first opponent's win percentage is treated as if it were 33.33...% despite actually being 0%).
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1