Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deck building confusion

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Livermush

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragon's Maze is already legal on the site.
Livermush

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a pro, but I'm here; what kind of deck are you wanting to build and for what format? Is this an irl deck and if so what is your budget?
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

firemindEX wrote:
Thanks for the update, Livermush. ^.^ Now, I just need one of the pros here to either assist me in building the deck or to build the deck for me.

You need to be more specific man. You seem to be trying to hint at some help you need, but you're being too vague so it looks like you've already been answered.
StarWolf

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xJudicatorx wrote:
firemindEX wrote:
Thanks for the update, Livermush. ^.^ Now, I just need one of the pros here to either assist me in building the deck or to build the deck for me.

You need to be more specific man. You seem to be trying to hint at some help you need, but you're being too vague so it looks like you've already been answered.

Stop being such a negative nancy Wink
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

firemindEX wrote:
xJudicatorx wrote:
firemindEX wrote:

Just so those that want to help know what deck it is that I need made for MWS, the link is: http://www.mtgdeckbuilder.net/Decks/ViewDeck/625938

So you have the deck already......................................and you don't know how to put it in MWS?
GreenBear

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that is the case the title is very apt.
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, select View at the top of the window and make sure you are in Deck edit Mode (not Library Mode). On the left side of the screen there is a list of all of the cards available. Double click one to add it to your deck. You can also use the 3 arrows - Blue adds to deck, Green adds to sideboard, Red removes from the deck.

Once you have added all 75 cards to your deck (60 to main and 15 to sideboard), select a card in the deck (not in the list of all cards, but in the list of cards in your deck, this is very important). Go to File->Save Deck/Library As (if you did the last step wrong, you will overwrite your library instead of your deck). Name it whatever you would like.

That is all there is to building a deck in MWS. If this doesn't help, post a screenshot of what you are doing.
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like you don't have the cards installed - an important part of the installation. Having Win7 is irrelevant as long as you followed the instructions to install to C: instead of C:/Program Files. It is irrelevant for everything until time to load your deck for play even if you did not do that correctly.

So, go install the masterbase (the cards). Deck building will likely be self explanatory once you have done this.
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will it help if I say it more slowly? If you don't have cards, you skipped a step.
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I promise you, you are not the one person on earth for whom it does not work. You skipped a step somewhere.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2