Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sacrifice ability of Judges Familiar

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
smiffymork

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Sacrifice ability of Judges Familiar Reply with quote

Could anyone please tell me if the ability of Judges Familiar give you the option to sacrifice it, just to put it into grave without someone casting an instant. For example, i want to sack JF and have it trigger my Skirsdag High Priests ability to tap itself and 2 other creatures to make a 6/6 demon. Also would it work with creatures with morbid? Thanks in advance !
pg8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There must be a legal target for you to activate the ability. So you can't sac it unless there is an instant or sorcery on the stack.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1