Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why the hell am i banned from the channel????!!!!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
p_dadi24

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Why the hell am i banned from the channel????!!!! Reply with quote

Hi,

I've played mws on magic-league ever since I can remember, I tried to log on to the channel a few minutes ago and received this message:

"You were kicked from #Magic-League by ChanServ ((BeachHOUSE, jace^beleren: Numerous USC Majors and Ban Evasion. Banned until Feb 1 2013))"

So what gives? I haven't earned even a warning in the past for my plays and always been a sportsman win/lose. I have only used two nicknames one is p_dadi03 and p_dadi24, I really do not understand why would I be deemed as evading my ban because I hardly join tournaments anymore and play casually on mwsplay.

I haven't even received a caution from a TC or a judge in the past ever since I played even on apprentice! I always report my matches and always play fairly even nicely to some jerks on the channel.

So what the fuck happened? Anyone? Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can join the channel again -
moscowdemon
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read the kick message, it is a kick set up for someone else who was ban evading. Flippi has already fixed it for you, so please come back and join us. Smile

Also, youarenotpro: let's try not to be an idiot when replying to people's posts? Smile thanks
p_dadi24

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried joining right now and I'm still banned! Shocked

Pls. fix

Thanks
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone should prob lock this post after the ban is lifted.
p_dadi24

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to join the channel just now Very Happy

You can lock this thread

Thanks
p_dadi24

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: I'm banned again Reply with quote

yeah i just joined and I'm banned again! Why do you keep confusing me with BEACHOUSE?
p_dadi24

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: I'm banned again Reply with quote

Hi,

Yeah I'm banned again from the channel. Why does this keep happening?
p_dadi24

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Banned again...... why does this keep happening? Evil or Very Mad
p_dadi24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi is this a sort of tradition now? Why am i banned again? Why does this keep happening? can you guys pls. fix this permanently.

TIA
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1