Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mass apology to everybody!

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
bambamdoo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Mass apology to everybody! Reply with quote

Hey guys,
I come on here not in the hope of being unbanned (in all honesty i absoloutly dont deserve to be!) but to make a apology to everybody i hurt, offended, and lied to. with a couple in particlur what i did was really wrong afterall its just magic! But sometimes anything can get the best of you. I want to start with some of the judges in particular but this goes to all of you.
To nikinight, moscowdemon, eEnder, and Weedmonkey, you guys are great individuals and did not deserve the way i treated any of you from just being annoying and delibertly showing insabordination and lieing to your face. I guess really i was just trying to be somebody im not... (afterall this is the internet..(but really.)) If i was anyone of you guys i would've permenant banned me! (2060 is just embarrsing) I hope you could forgive me and i can put this behind in my personal life because how i was acting was just incredibly ridiculous and disrespectful and i now acknowledge that.
To all of my friends that enjoyed my presence (maybe) I'm sorry i cant be playing with you guys anymore and for disrespecting even some of you and lieing (you particular nitroks and el_focker) I may check in time to time on the forums and tournaments to see how your progress in the magic world is doing. (G/W aggro!!!!)
Most of all im sorry for the disruption ive caused the community in general and want to make a mass apology to everybody and give you some real information about me as i wasn't really even honest to you guys for some reason beyond myself...
Name: Braham
What i enjoy doing: Magic, Minecraft, Video editing
What i dont enjoy doing: Highschool...
And i do truly know joe bernal just not in the way i presented it... Sorry everybody.
~Braham
struikje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, you must be new to the internet, welcome!
bambamdoo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... YUP! Smile
Lenin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Magic League need more 15 yo immature winers!

Also Braham is a stupid name.
LuckyDucky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lenin wrote:
Yes! Magic League need more 15 yo immature winers!

Also Braham is a stupid name.

Talk about immature.

Rolling Eyes
bambamdoo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks man.... not being immature i was saying sorry for being a dick, look in the mirror sometime that comment was completely unneeded
magicman85

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apology not accepted. Try again.
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I applaud you for showing some maturity and apologizing. I wouldn't expect it to help you get unbanned, but make you more mature as a person. As you can see from one of the above comments, some still lack maturity even if they aren't fifteen.
bambamdoo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pfft magic that took me a lot of effort and I'd be happy if instead of the year 2060 ... 2017 current date would be epic lol... Maybe early parole for good attitude Smile
bambamdoo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to hit the online poker tables! Lemme reclarify (nitroks el_focker and magicman85) Very Happy
skayleef

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I enjoy doing: Crushing 15 year old baddies at magic.

What I don't enjoy doing: seeing 15 year old baddies being unbanned
Steveman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are they always 15?
bambamdoo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idk Steve you know everything about magic life and in-between enlighten us.
Iso1nano

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kid grow up smoke a joint maybe or get laid then think about your life. You'll be just fine. M-l isn't everything ....... well to some maybe....
moscowdemon
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you live in the US, I highly don't recommend online poker either. Since that is kinda, you know, illegal? Unless you are doing free stuff or are finding a way around the laws.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1