Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TO nikinight

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
BuryurDead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: TO nikinight Reply with quote

I am ChugChugbd please close this and tell me why you kicked me after you see it
kane2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: TO nikinight Reply with quote

ChugchugBD wrote:
I am ChugChugbd

I am sure you actually didn't need this part
Weedmonkey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ChugChugBD, BamBamDo, icame2game, BmTmTg and DJ_Johnson,

I am more than happy to close this thread, and explain to you why you were banned from the channel. It involves your repeated attempts to play stupid and get us to lift your ban by using different nicknames.

Now, using other nicknames to evade your ban is taken quite seriously, and is a big no-no. Unfortunately for you, by being caught ban evading repeatedly we have determined that you aren't going to do the right thing and wait out your ban, and therefore have no intent of abiding by Magic-League's rules.

Your actions have earned you a ban until somewhere in the vicinity of the year 2060.

- Weedmonkey
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1