Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wurmcoil Tokens

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Wurmcoil Tokens Reply with quote

Hi all, anyone know if there is way to use both the Wurmcoil Tokens images in mwsplay?

I can only get one to display...

I can get both to display if I call them something different, worm, wurm for example....but is there a way to get the both to display as wurm and wurm?

Last edited by AxiomBlurr on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a deathtouch token and a lifelink token saved, and it shows which is which if you scroll the mouse over it. However, on the field, they both say lifelink, so I put a note of DT and LL.
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ,,, I knew it would be something simple like that....
magicman85

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put those critical thinking skills to work son
Zeph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: solution Reply with quote

I have them display the official token image. How? easy cake.

I named one Wurm.1 and in the token rules for mws (so that my opp' sees them) I put the ability (for example Lifelink).

I named the other Wurm.2 and did the same. I named the proxies or JPGs in the same way (remember to use the .full suffix). And they display perfectly, each one with a different image. I did the same with all my tokens (when they have similar names), and created some tokens for the 'double-faced cards' dark sides.
DarklordDrex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: solution Reply with quote

Zeph wrote:

I named one Wurm.1 and in the token rules for mws (so that my opp' sees them) I put the ability (for example Lifelink).

I named the other Wurm.2 and did the same. I named the proxies or JPGs in the same way (remember to use the .full suffix).

The way you outsmart Play Module here is something I found out about recently. The different token pictures might be named something like, "Beast1" and "Beast2". In Play this reads as a Beast token with 1/x will display as the Beast1 picture, and a Beast token with 2/x will display as the Beast2 picture. The 2 and 1 in those obviously relate to the power of the token. But, if you create some sort of break in the picture name such as Beast.2 or Beast 2, as long as you name your token that picture's name, that picture will display.
Zeph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I passed through the same process you did. After some tries, maybe 3 times, but each one separated by years. Im good to find leaks and ways to outsmart stuff like that (according to my hacker friends) but Im just too lazy to learn programming and about networks.
DarklordDrex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeph wrote:
I passed through the same process you did. After some tries, maybe 3 times, but each one separated by years. Im good to find leaks and ways to outsmart stuff like that (according to my hacker friends) but Im just too lazy to learn programming and about networks.

Haha, sounds like me to the T. I think laterally, so I'd make a good programmer/hacker/cracker. But I have no motivation to learn it.
Zeph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how much of a lateral thinker do I have. Maybe a little, but I must have something. I work writing articles about political, philosophical and cultural critique. I'm more of a critical thinker, analytical and with a bit of lateral I guess. Im self-taught and know about different disciplines including physics, biology, etc. But stopping with the self-praise and stuff I leave it here, this is not the forum to talk about all this.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1