Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a Card 96 - Future Shifted


Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Author Message
sc4rs



Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 859

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr_Weebles wrote:
Llanowar Beacon - 2GG
Tribal Enchantment - Elf (Rare)

When Llanowar Beacon enters the battlefield, put three 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature tokens onto the battlefield.

Elf Swap 1G (1G: Exchange this Elf with an Elf card in your hand.)

"Let this light be a calling to all of our kindred. Let it never be extinguished as long as we are still here." - Llanowar Elder


Two of these seems a little overpowered. 1G for three 1/1s, at instant speed, and it can't be countered or disrupted with targeted removal. I'd consider making it not be an Elf itself.
Back to top
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge


Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Posts: 258

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sc4rs wrote:
Mr_Weebles wrote:
Llanowar Beacon - 2GG
Tribal Enchantment - Elf (Rare)

When Llanowar Beacon enters the battlefield, put three 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature tokens onto the battlefield.

Elf Swap 1G (1G: Exchange this Elf with an Elf card in your hand.)

"Let this light be a calling to all of our kindred. Let it never be extinguished as long as we are still here." - Llanowar Elder


Two of these seems a little overpowered. 1G for three 1/1s, at instant speed, and it can't be countered or disrupted with targeted removal. I'd consider making it not be an Elf itself.


Also needs P/T
Back to top
pseudodespot



Joined: 08 May 2011
Posts: 496

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when does an enchantment need power and toughness.

Agreed on 2 or 1 and a cheap elf being utterly ridiculous.

@underneigh: s### happens.


Last edited by pseudodespot on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge


Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Posts: 258

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pseudodespot wrote:
Since when does an enchantment need power and toughness.

Agreed on 2 or 1 and a cheap elf being utterly ridiculous.


I missed that it was an enchantment.
Back to top
Balaviaris



Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 339

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muraganda Fireglyphs 2R


Enchantment Rare

Tap an untapped creature with no abilities: Muraganda Fireglyphs deals 1 damage to target creature or player.

Some mages forsake their scrolls and libraries to learn at the feet of ancient volcanoes and sacred mountains.
Back to top
derflippi
Level 4 Judge


Joined: 19 Mar 2005
Posts: 1402
Location: Weiterstad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urza's Armor - 6
Artifact - Rare
You have Absorb 1
Tawnos's blueprints were critical to the creation of my armor. As he once sealed himself in steel, I sealed myself in a walking crypt." --Urza

Wink
Back to top
Gademis



Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 110

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragon Egg

Creature - Dragon (R)

Defender

(Spells without costs cannot be cast. This card is red)

Whenever a dragon you control dies you may put Dragon Egg from your hand in the battlefield.

Dragon Swap: RRR

"It's just a harmless egg... For now"

0/2
Back to top
AxiomBlurr



Joined: 11 Jul 2010
Posts: 411

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Muraganda Fireglyphs 2R


Enchantment Rare

Tap an untapped creature with no abilities: Muraganda Fireglyphs deals 1 damage to target creature or player.

Some mages forsake their scrolls and libraries to learn at the feet of ancient volcanoes and sacred mountains.


kool entry!
Back to top
Ffancrzy
Level 1 Judge


Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Posts: 258

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CMA-Flippi wrote:
Urza's Armor - 6
Artifact - Rare
You have Absorb 1
Tawnos's blueprints were critical to the creation of my armor. As he once sealed himself in steel, I sealed myself in a walking crypt." --Urza

Wink


*High Five*
Back to top
Balaviaris



Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 339

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging soon? Smile
Back to top
EMA



Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 189

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit disappointed I was waiting for more submissions!
however, I'll close entries tonight and prob judging tomorrow morning.
Back to top
Antlia



Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I still get in?

Rywald, King of the Meek WWG
Creature - Legendary Human Knight - Mythic Rare

~ enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter for every mana produced by a basic land that was spent to cast it.

Non-token creatures with no abilities you control get +2/+2.

I kneel to no one but my people.


--------

About the balance of this card: yes, it is good if you get it down on turn three but that requires perfect basic lands plus you can only have one at a time plus you need to have your deck full of creatures with no abilities..
Back to top
EMA



Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 189

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, STOP ENTRIES.

Closed for judging
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy