Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

starting draw issues

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Junx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: starting draw issues Reply with quote

sorry if this is an old thing thats been answered a million times im new and didnt see it in the first few pages of the forums. When i play in solo mode it draws my 7 cards automatically but if i play an online game even with the box that says how many cards to start with put to 7 it still doesnt draw for me. I had an opponent leave the game because of how noobish i was using the draw card action 7 times so I'd like to figure this out soon if anyone has any ideas, thanks.
ivanmexican

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Wowowo Reply with quote

ctrl+m=draw 7 cards if you have zero or mulligan if not.
warwizard87

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have use the draw 7 times, i don't think its noobish and i have been using mws since it was first started. who ever you played was a dumbass.
Junx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the responses you guys helped a lot
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1