Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic-League @ Grand Prix Baltimore

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
DARKING
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Magic-League @ Grand Prix Baltimore Reply with quote

This thread is to compile a list of magic-league players who are attending Grand Prix Baltimore.

Are you planning to attend Grand Prix Baltimore? Want to know, and probably meet, other magic-league players? If so, post your real name and nickname in this thread so we can have a list of known mlers.

List of known players attending:

moscowdemon - Timothy Gagne
ninjataco - Bobby Ray
Tird_Ape - Kevin Garosshen
tehkorr - Josh Burger

Last edited by DARKING on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
moscowdemon
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am no longer going, I got screwed out of my car. :/
I have heard that Tird_Ape is attending (Kevin Garosshen).

I will post more if I find out more, if they don't post themselves.

I will instead be at my LGS for their Modern Goyf event and their 2 game days, so I will instead do the below offer for there. The store is Die Hard Games in Lincoln, RI.

I will be playing a "game" with MLers there. If you find me, tell me your ML name and then I will ask you a ML question (could be about anything involved on the site, will be somewhat easy). If you get it correct, I will run you a no-max mini of your choice*. If you get it incorrect, I will run you an 8 man mini of your choice*.

*15 minute entries, must be something not outrageous (basically, if it is a ridiculous format, I will ask you to choose something more normal), if it doesn't fill in 15 minutes, I will extend entries 5 minutes, then I will cancel. I might let you choose another time if it is cancelled.

edited my % of going and removed ninjataco from attending (unable to go)

Last edited by moscowdemon on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
tehkorr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be attending, but I don't believe I will be playing.

My name is Josh Burger
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1