Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Writing Articles

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Mitchmachine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: Writing Articles Reply with quote

Hello people from ml.

In the following weeks, i will be planning to put up a website and write some articles.

My plan is to take the ptq format's to the next level. That means i am trying to take all the tier1/2 decks into the testing zone.
This costs a lot of time. That's why i search for some volunteers who actually want to test decks serious with me!

This actually means if you really want to test a tier1 matchup, you can contact me, that way we hit too flies in one hit!

My only real consideration, is that i want to test optimal.

Lemme know, what you people think!
Kurtgrunge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds really good!How to contact you to test?
aqualad33
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested helping test as well. I've been playing magic for 15-17 years now and I would be glad to help tune decks.
Mitchmachine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys can contact me every time i'm in irc from now.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1